As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List
Game & Watch
Once you go Elektron...
Theres no going backetron!

-----------------
www.geirhelgi.com
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List 15 Years, 5 Months ago
Tantacle wrote:
bugs after updating MD UW MKII to 1.52 OS:

changed GLOBALS settings to accept external clock and control. This change didn't "take"- the screen said it was listening to external, but the MD wasn't reacting to the start of my external sequencer.
-J

Also, in the sample manager, it doesnt say % it only says 30 used (It used to be 30% before)
Where's the % mark?!
Not that it matters, but it's something that was lost during the update? like the external clock?
  The topic has been locked.
Cappy
Having trouble with "copy track" on monomachine, freezes tracks, display is noisy...
Chain Chomp
Has anyone found playing an SFX60 in poly mode via the 16 trigger pads a bit hit and miss so to speak i.e. odd triggers, no trigger ect?

I know its not really meant for this so its not a major issue.
Goomba
MD UW:

Rom samples wont start at the beginning if they are triggered right after another.

Example:

I made a 909 kick in uTonic. The sound consists of a loud click at the beginning and a decaying sine.

Triggering the sound on 16ths looses the click on the kick (!) Triggering it on 4ths sounds just fine.

I then added 20 samples of silence at the beginning of the sound. And it sounds much better. But I think it still looses a little bit of the initial click sound.

Sorry if this has been mentioned before.
Goomba
Gyro wrote:
Just uploaded OS 1.20B for MnM (orig. not mkII). Initialized unit and played preset patterns. A few 'B' and 'C' patterns play at full volume and cannot be lowered with the master volume or level control. Has anyone experience this and is a downgrade in order?

Yeah...this same thing has been happening to me as well since 1.20

( MnM MKII in my case )
King Koopa
irridium wrote:
was using new uploaded kit, had sounds modified and saved. MD froze and reset back to factory, lost all patterns and samples. Glad I was not playing live

i bought my UW MKII 2 months ago, andmy machinedrum was acting weird last week. so i did a soft reset and things were back to normal again.
but later when i was recording some parameter locks on the ctrl-al machine. i ran out of p-lock memory (for the first time actually) and my md frozes...

i turned it off, and on (whitout doing a softreset first ) and he suddenly began resetting to factory settings. and i lost all my kits & patterns. wtf? this can't be normal right? i was really upset.

3 days later the same happened again.

i also have experienced a black screen. had to do a soft rest again.

have any of you have experienced this things to?

should i contact elektron? or my dealer?

edit/ come on people i really could use some advice from experienced elektron users!
Chain Chomp
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List 15 Years, 4 Months ago
MDUW MKII-- 1.52

using a rom machine. place a note a note trigger anywhere in a pattern. play. it'll play fine. add another note trigger within the same pattern. p-lock any parameter of the second note trigger. play. MD will ignore the p-lock and just play the sample without change.

or, same scenario except--

add the second note triggger and give it a p-lock. play. the MD will play the p-lock for the second note trigger but that same p-lock will register for any other note triggers that you have in the same pattern.

so, the MD will not recognize a p-lock for a note, or it will recognize it and apply the same p-lock to all notes in the pattern.

VERY VERY frustrating.
Hammer Bro
MnM mkII // MD mkII // Tb-303
22tape wrote:
MDUW MKII-- 1.52

using a rom machine. place a note a note trigger anywhere in a pattern. play. it'll play fine. add another note trigger within the same pattern. p-lock any parameter of the second note trigger. play. MD will ignore the p-lock and just play the sample without change.

or, same scenario except--

add the second note triggger and give it a p-lock. play. the MD will play the p-lock for the second note trigger but that same p-lock will register for any other note triggers that you have in the same pattern.

so, the MD will not recognize a p-lock for a note, or it will recognize it and apply the same p-lock to all notes in the pattern.

VERY VERY frustrating.

you should email elektron with that one.
King Koopa
MDUW/MNM
virb.com/swiv
22tape wrote:
... so, the MD will not recognize a p-lock for a note, or it will recognize it and apply the same p-lock to all notes in the pattern.

Does this happen after hitting stop? I find that occasionally if I stop the sequencer and start it again, it will "keep" the p-lock parameters for a track from when I hit stop, until it reaches another p-locked trig. That has happened for me since 1.5 (when my MD was new.) It's as though occasionally when hitting stop, the MD skips trashing the p-lock memory / resetting the machines values (well however this thing works.)
King Koopa
i just upgraded to 1.52b

and i think i found an LFO bug?

When you assign an LFO to another track, you cant use the EXP iEXP waveforms anymore.

Anyone else encountered this? or could somebody check if its not just my machine having this problem?

grtz makko
Go to top Post Reply