As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List
Goomba
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List 12 Years, 7 Months ago
MNM MKII, 1.31c.

Created a few patches and started sequencing 16/16.
Go into Mute Mode and turn off/on the tracks.

Two times in less than 30 minutes the machine freezes and produces horrible feedback.

WTF!
  The topic has been locked.
Goomba
This is related to the distortion level , as its a raw signal it would have max level by default i would suggest turning the "dist" paramater to ~-1 to lower the overall gain celing..
should stop the distortion..
Hammer Bro
BUG found on the MDUW :

when focusing on a Rec Ram Machine, FUNCT+KNOB doesn't work on unused parameters ("fake" knobs like REV, etc...).
Hammer Bro
^^ That's the intended behaviour, Mr Fou. If I recall correctly, it's mentioned in the manual as well. It's quite logical, no?
Goomba
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List 12 Years, 6 Months ago
heres a good one for the monomachine, clock out is permanently on even after switching monomachine on and off, just stuck on sending clock out. nothing else going into monomachine, tempo can be changed, just cant stop the clock!
this machine promises so much but is rendered useless by its unreliability. who wants to spend hours of work on a machine that can just go haywire at any time? pissed off with monomachine, again.
Killer Beez
3 brown dogs barking at each other....
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List 12 Years, 6 Months ago
OT BUGS??

I'm hearing Clicks, every time a trig trigs, using FX with amp page attack past about 5 (I only tried delay) using thru machine with latest OS.

Only had a short time with it then had to go out.
OT MIDI Bug, notes dropping out stop being transmitted 12 Years, 5 Months ago
OT Bug
So, everytime I change a project or a set or even if I do nothing at all really, suddenly the OT stops sending certain notes through MIDI. Like, all of a sudden OT will not send out the note D4, it will send some other notes, but not D$, I have to do a restart and bam there it is. Very awesome for a live set. I know it's been recommended not to use this thing live, but I do all the time and this has been extremely annoying and disruptive, don't understand, anyone else getting this?
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List 12 Years, 5 Months ago
I have a minor problem when the Monomachine has been slaved. If I disconect midi and use it independenty it will sometimes continue to display EXT. If I press play and stop a few times it generaly clears. But it happened to me once at a gig and wouldn't change for about 5minutes. That's along time when everyone is staring at you including you fellow band members.
Goomba
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List 12 Years, 4 Months ago
I did a factory reset and one result beside the expected was no audio or midi output.
5id
Boo
MD UW+ OT
xoneDB4
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List 12 Years, 4 Months ago
OT BUG !

When using STUDIO OUT, TRACK 5's audio only comes out of the CUE OUT.

I copied T5 to another TRACK and got audio out of both out's so i don't think it was any of my track settings that caused this.

Problem solved when i changed the sample in the same sample slot but i don't understand what caused this in the first place
Go to top Post Reply