As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List
Game & Watch
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List 13 Years, 10 Months ago
+Drive bug - MD V. 1.61B

Resample, thereby creating RAM content. Move content to ROM. Copy ROM from one samplebank to another. Attempt to use File Transfer and C6 to send the SYX associated with the audio content. Upon attempting to Send in the File Transfer area, the MD will say the ROM slot is Empty. Because of this, content cannot be transferred.

Notes: this would appear to be a simple bug in that there is probably a flag set somewhere in the code that the slot is empty, when it is in fact not.
  The topic has been locked.
Chain Chomp
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List 13 Years, 9 Months ago
I just picked up a new SPS-1UW+ with OS 1.61 C and noticed that there is a missing pixel displayed in the master FX section. It appears in the second character of the label for MONO, GATE, & OUTG....

Has anyone else noticed this? Is this a bug or a blown pixel? Any thoughts???
Goomba
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List 13 Years, 9 Months ago
i'm just baffled that something so expensive has any bugs at all.
King Koopa
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List 13 Years, 7 Months ago
MDII UW+ Bugs OS 1.62

A few bugs I have noticed.

1. Deleting a samplebank does not revert the name to -- but instead changes to 002 for instance, I believe this is causing issue 2 below.

2. After deleting a samplebank the corresponding count in the +drive settings is not always updated. Showing more samplebanks in use than the true figure.

3. It is possible to unlock and delete a samplebank, however, sometimes after deleting the samplebank the empty slot still says 'locked' in the bottom right corner. It is neither possible to unlock this slot without a samplebank present nor write a new samplebank to this slot due to write protection still being active. (I have only tested re-writing to the slot via copy / paste, not via SDS dump).

Sent to elektron support via email.
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List 13 Years, 6 Months ago
I ve noticed a few times that while playing a pattern, Ill go to change to another pattern but it will be stuck on the one playing.
It loops fine but no other buttons work, cant alter the sound, cant change pattern, the only solution is to power off and on again......not ideal, probably happened 3 times in the last week, anyone else have this problem?
Killer Beez
monomachine mk2, Analog 4, boss dr110
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List 13 Years, 6 Months ago
ram machines have ALWAYS Been buggy
for starters, anyone experience a non working ram record after you have recorded a synth and not elected to load all samples? ' load samples' is one stupid and unnecessary option!!
ram machines just have mind of their own
the best way around this idiosyncratic behavior is too always clear the machine with the function plus clear and reload
Cappy
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List 13 Years, 5 Months ago
Bug here i think...

Machinedrum SPS1 UW+ MKII

MachineDrum (pattern A01) - Kit 1 has MID3 Machine assigned to track 12, and MID4 Machine assigned to track 13
Nord Rack 2X - Slot 3 = receives on MIDI Chl 3
Nord Rack 2X - Slot 4 = receives on MIDI Chl 4

So effectively machinedrum track 12 plays Nord slot 3, and machinedrum track 13 plays Nord slot 4

MD pattern A01 - tracks 12 and 13 have trigs on 1,5,9,13 each p-locking different values for program change (PRG bottom left encoder on routing page) and also bank select (CC32)

Press play and the result is the Nord constantly changing banks and programs with each trig.

However this is where im seeing issues. When I mute track 12 everything works fine; MD track 13 plays Nord slot 4, and the correct bank selects & program changes occur. However when I unmute MD track 12 (so it plays alongside track 13) it starts to affect bank select values in the Nord slot 4 aswell as slot 3, where it should only affect Nord slot 3. So its as if there is cross talk between midi channels 3 and 4. Im not sure if this would be an issue with the Nord, but it sounds more to me like a bug on the MD, and that the MD is sending bank select changes from the MID3 machine on midi channel 4 when it shouldn't be. Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

Hopefully thats clear and understandable..
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List 13 Years, 1 Month ago
MNM
Did anyone ever experience that;
- a note off
- pressing "stop"
- muting a track with function+track button

triggers the leftmost note in the 4th octave?
Then restart and it's back to normal.
Yoshi
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List 13 Years, 1 Month ago
With the MD, sometimes copying and pasting tracks erases the notes on some adjacent tracks.

It has happened to me twice, but I could not replicate it.

Anyone seen this behavior?
Admin
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD 'Bug' List 13 Years ago
Hi,

My Octatrack crashed last night for the first time.

I think it was most probably the CF card crashing.

I attempted to load a new sample into the audio pool and was holding down 'Function' to scan through my sample library a bit quicker, as the sample I wanted was named 'Tight' and was quite far down the list.

I had 5 or 6 tracks playing back, but pretty simple stuff, no long or heavy samples / effects.

Suddenly the OT froze and this error message appeared -

EXCEPTION
SSP:4 VEC:05
FS:0 SR:2000
ADDR:40011762

I have passed this onto Elektron.
Go to top Post Reply