As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Site Suggestions Elektron-User FAQ added (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Elektron-User FAQ added
Admin
Elektron-User FAQ added 16 Years, 1 Month ago
I've added a FAQ page to the site. You can get there via the main navigation bar. It's technically a wiki, all registered users can and are encouraged to help build the FAQ.

The most common thread on this site after 4 years is, “How do I...”. This is from both new and veteran users. From basic, to advance, and even the bizarre it comes up again and again. Most of these queries have been asked before and answered. While searching is encouraged, fishing through threads can be trying. So I'm hoping the FAQ can serve as a knowledge repository for all.

I've already established a basic layout. Feel free to add and play with it. It's the communities! See something useful or tip, add it. You'll find there's a 'Playground' and 'Syntax' page in the FAQ to help assist you in posting new information. Also, feel free to look over what I have already started.

http://elektron-users.com/index.php?option=com_openwiki&Itemid=43

in loving service,
adminy

btw, consider the FAQ in 'beta'. both programmatically and in it's infancy of knowledge. let's make it useful!

^sayin!
  The topic has been locked.
Admin
Re:Elektron-User FAQ added 16 Years, 1 Month ago
btw, to see some really fleshed out entries go to the 'Elektron-Users How-to'. example: http://elektron-users.com/index.php?option=com_openwiki&Itemid=43&id=avatars
Game & Watch
Once you go Elektron...
Theres no going backetron!

-----------------
www.geirhelgi.com
Re:Elektron-User FAQ added 16 Years ago
Nice one!
I fixed some spelling errors / phrasing
and added a tip on sample size
Admin
hageir wrote:
Nice one!

GREAT!!! this is the kind of thing i was hoping for. feel free to add, edit, and make it a great repository for all things Elektron. i'm just too busy to contribute much right now. users, mount up!
Game & Watch
Once you go Elektron...
Theres no going backetron!

-----------------
www.geirhelgi.com
actuel wrote:
hageir wrote:
Nice one!

GREAT!!! this is the kind of thing i was hoping for. feel free to add, edit, and make it a great repository for all things Elektron. i'm just too busy to contribute much right now. users, mount up!

nice,
the elektron wiki posee!
Go to top Post Reply