As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Official Elektron MM & MD Feature Requests (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Official Elektron MM & MD Feature Requests
Goomba
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD Feature Requests 11 Years, 10 Months ago
MD: First off love it. Just got one in the mail. Already sequning my 303 and makin great drumz.

My suggestions.
1) a 'solo' function
2) and maybe more difficult to accomplish, an 'undo' button.
  The topic has been locked.
Game & Watch
On the Monomachine 6 track Midi Sequencer: Length parameter to send a note to an external synth with the appropriate amount of Length applied.

Currently, if the sequencer is playing, then yes, the midi note sent will hold for the amount of time that the "Len" parameter is set to hold for.

But if the note is just "played" manually, like a tap, then the Len parameter does not seem to get sent.

The Machinedrum Mid machines on the other hand, will send the correct Length whether playing in a sequence or manually.

[note: perhaps this is already fixed in a more recent OS than i have on my Monomachine mkII]
I'd like to see the realese of a new MD. Call it a mk3. A synth that has more options similar to the OT. I just think a redesign and reprogramming has to happen eventually. Don't get me wrong though my MD is my go to machine but next to the others I find myself looking at the mod wheel and just wondering if you changed the surface what could be possible? Maybe even the use of scenes. That idea makes me cream myself.
Yoshi
Look at my stuff, and help me obtain my burger
Clips and videos
redrum wrote:
I'd like to see the realese of a new MD. Call it a mk3.

i have bad news for you... with my luck.. they put out a mk3 with "information exchange possibilities.. about 2 weeks after i buy my machinedrum..

it will be awesome.. and it will be able to talk with the octatrack to recieve samples for the uw and all that type of niceness.. and it will be really cool.. and something i really want to have..

heh.. but i am outta cash after buying the monomachine.. so hmm i think it takes me a year to save up for my machinedrum.... so.. the mk3 will be here in 1 year and 2 weeks..
and ofcourse it will be a surprise.. I am sure
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD Feature Requests 11 Years, 8 Months ago
Not gonna happen, but...

I'd like a way of preserving pan info with the reverb. I use the left and right master outs going to different channels on my mixer. Then I hard pan different track so I get group control with the mixer's channel volume as well as effects sends.
If I use the internal reverb, it is sent out both L&R outs.
Cappy
Julien
> ableton certified trainer
> max/msp/jitter expert
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD Feature Requests 11 Years, 7 Months ago
We miss this on MM & MD :
- per-track pattern length/signature

It is a must if you want to create polyrhythmic beats & melodies.
We'd really neeeeeed that !
Goomba
the way the mute function is handled is pretty nifty-what with mutes depending on kits, not patterns-really helpful in one case of situation, but sometimes, i'd like mutes to be saved with the pattern, not the kit.
would be wonderful to be able to set the mute behaviour in global settings between kit-bound, pattern-bound - or both.
i know, i could use the song mode for this, but id love to have this flexibility in pattern mode..

oh, and OF COURSE pattern length per track on md!!
Cappy
Machinedrum:
Make it possible to record midi notes with a midi keyboard direct into Machinedrums midi-in instead of using p-lock and turning a pot to find the right midi-note.
Chain Chomp
Is OS development for the MD still alive?
Cappy
Machinedrum:
- “Alphabet window” with all the letters you can use on the machine, that should pop up when you want to name a song, sample, kit etc. I find it a bit ridiculous that you have to turn the wheel so much around to find each letter.
Go to top Post Reply