As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Official Elektron MM & MD Feature Requests (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Official Elektron MM & MD Feature Requests
Hero of Winds
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD Feature Requests 16 Years, 1 Month ago
whatsyourname wrote:
Thanks . Yes, that's cool ! Would you mind sharing the synth edit patch to save some time ?
Made a VST/exe of it.
  The topic has been locked.
Yoshi
http://www.myspace.com/ido3
really should upload some more recent tunes but there you go
Maybe this has been said for the Mono

The ability to select the amount of poly

eg
Trk 1-3 3 note poly
Trk 4-6 bass, snare and kick
Boo
totally agree. or even better, a couple more voices: 6 tracks but 8 or 10 voices would be sweet ...
Hammer Bro
Maybe this has been said for the Mono

The ability to select the amount of poly

eg
Trk 1-3 3 note poly
Trk 4-6 bass, snare and kick

yeah, great idea.
And i would like the song mode for the poly mode !!!!!
Killer Beez
As it is that some users have had MD crashed and afterwards the unit has booted up with factory patterns, kits and samples (all user data and samples lost!), I think the boot-sequence of the MD and MnM should be altered. MD and MnM should never automaticly load factory-kits (and erase user data). If the unit is totally spaced out, it should stay that way untill user himself will decide to do a factory-reset from the early bootup menu. Even better would be option an emergency-backup from the early bootup menu. If the MD is 'way beyound', user could still backup all those wonderfull memories from the scatterbrained unit.

Last Edit: 2008/03/03 17:55
Game & Watch
Once you go Elektron...
Theres no going backetron!

-----------------
www.geirhelgi.com
Toni wrote:
As it is that some users have had MD crashed and afterwards the unit has booted up with factory patterns, kits and samples (all user data and samples lost!), I think the boot-sequence of the MD and MnM should be altered. MD and MnM should never automaticly load factory-kits (and erase user data). If the unit is totally spaced out, it should stay that way untill user himself will decide to do a factory-reset from the early bootup menu. Even better would be option an emergency-backup from the early bootup menu. If the MD is 'way beyound', user could still backup all those wonderfull memories from the scatterbrained unit.

2nd this, I still think it's quite silly that the factory presets are stored in memory
it probably takes up HUGE space, the samples (all 32 of them), the patterns, the settings, the kits, etc. PRECIOUS UW MEMORY!?

*edit*
precious parameter lock+kit+pattern memory

Last Edit: 2008/03/03 23:56
Killer Beez
hageir wrote:

2nd this, I still think it's quite silly that the factory presets are stored in memory
it probably takes up HUGE space, the samples (all 32 of them), the patterns, the settings, the kits, etc. PRECIOUS UW MEMORY!?

I think there is two type of memory inside the MD. Flash-rom memory and that *precious dsp memory*. Factory presets are stored in flash-rom and we would not benefit if they would be erased, since it is not the dsp-memory (thats why they get loaded with the bootup). Dsp-memory is, I guess, the internal memory of the dsp-chips. You can't have it more, except if you change the dsps. Thats why there is no loading of different samples after bootup; I love the ability to change kits in the middle of the pattern. So factory-presets doesn't take away anything. (just my guessing...)
Cappy
ability to shift notes in time... 64 = on time, 0 = back one step, 127 = forward one step, all this being relative to the current tempo
Boo
to a lesser extent you can use swing to do this already. I'm not sure if we'll ever see shifts backwards in time though.
Game & Watch
Once you go Elektron...
Theres no going backetron!

-----------------
www.geirhelgi.com
Toni, check the *edit* of my message

Anyways, I've been going crazy-butts because of the "bug" in the Monomachines' sequencer;

when you param. lock a chord (ens/arp) and you're on the top note, there's no way to get down to the lower notes without making a "sharp" note "flat" (did I get that right?)
because the "command/shortcut" for going down and changing a note to flat/sharp is the same; the down arrow!
Go to top Post Reply