As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Official Elektron MM & MD Feature Requests (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Official Elektron MM & MD Feature Requests
Goomba
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD Feature Requests 16 Years, 2 Months ago
Not exactly essential but fun non the less, what about a breed option.. A certain combination of buttons lets u meld the data stored within two drum patterns and spits out a baby drum pattern with rhythm, locks and patterns from the first two.. carrying a little genetic code from each... or add in a random element and voila.. pure brainless beats galore.

PS stolen this idea whole hog from my Nord, which allows this kind of function in the patche editor.

if I remember correctly, this feature is already available on MDeditor..

http://www.bl-project.com/Ivity.html
  The topic has been locked.

Last Edit: 2008/02/11 21:08
Game & Watch
subsky wrote:
Not exactly essential but fun non the less, what about a breed option.. A certain combination of buttons lets u meld the data stored within two drum patterns and spits out a baby drum pattern with rhythm, locks and patterns from the first two.. carrying a little genetic code from each... or add in a random element and voila.. pure brainless beats galore.

PS stolen this idea whole hog from my Nord, which allows this kind of function in the patche editor.

if I remember correctly, this feature is already available on MDeditor..

http://www.bl-project.com/Ivity.html

ahh cheers, i wasn't aware of this.. will have a look at it. I think one within the MD architecture would of course be more preferable though.
Game & Watch
ipassenger wrote:

you lazy boys!!!!!
Cappy
I'd like the midi channels on the mono so they don't double when paying the auto track change from midi channel 9. My experience has been to mute the track at the mixer, and would rather not have to.

Having recently used the midi sequencer, the extra equipment would simplify matters to not have the midi track sound while if I rather not want it in the mix while playing with track mute on midi. Not certain how often it occurs, but pretty regularly.

Neither do the midied instruments mute when changed manually.
King Koopa
A randomize machine to randomize selected parameters and/or patterns.
Admin
whatsyourname wrote:

YES! i've had a few machines and plug-ins with Randomize. such a fun feature to exploit.

i want 'Achievements', like the ones in my Xbox 360. imagine you're banging out a beat then at some point the screen clears and reads, "ACHIEVEMENT: Butt Shaker"...or "ACHIEVEMENT: WTF?!?!(rockon). this my friends is

Last Edit: 2008/02/21 13:45
Killer Beez
actuel wrote:

i want 'Achievements', like the ones in my Xbox 360. imagine you're banging out a beat then at some point the screen clears and reads, "ACHIEVEMENT: Butt Shaker"...or "ACHIEVEMENT: WTF?!?!(rockon). this my friends is

Still, I'm taking this half-seriously! It would be really cool to see somekind of statistics within every MD o MnM. Like how many hours of play-time machine has had or something similar. I'm actually very suprised that we haven't seen any eastern eggs within (except for the Elvis). It would be really cool to have some key-combination which would show designers of the machine and total play-time which machine has had. And Sfx-6 should have somekind of little game inside it. Like arkanoids or similar, just for the joystick

Last Edit: 2008/02/21 21:33
Hero of Winds
whatsyourname wrote:
This may be of interest to you.
King Koopa
Thanks . Yes, that's cool ! Would you mind sharing the synth edit patch to save some time ?
Thanks for the idea. I have been planning to do it in reaktor, but i just have not had the time.
Working fulltime sucks!
Game & Watch
Once you go Elektron...
Theres no going backetron!

-----------------
www.geirhelgi.com
Toni wrote:
I'm actually very suprised that we haven't seen any eastern eggs within (except for the Elvis).

I saw him yesterday!!
what deos it mean, 100th time the MD is turned on or something?
Go to top Post Reply