As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Creating Waveforms (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Creating Waveforms
Hammer Bro
MnM mkII // MD mkII // Tb-303
Re:Creating Waveforms 15 Years, 3 Months ago
I have not uploaded custom wave forms in the mono yet, i am still experimenting with the ones on board. can you dumb all the stock ones and reload them individually incase I would like to ??
  The topic has been locked.
Admin
tIB was here
^ yup, though what Ive done with these is merge (cut and paste) them into 1 longer file containing about 20 of the waveforms... a single sample containing 20 or more waves as opposed to 20 x 1 files.

(sorry if Im not making sense here!)
Admin
tIB was here
nljdj wrote:
I have not uploaded custom wave forms in the mono yet, i am still experimenting with the ones on board. can you dumb all the stock ones and reload them individually incase I would like to ??

They stay in the MNM so if you delete a user loaded wave the 'stock' wave replaces it.
Admin
nljdj wrote:

The stock ones are always there. You can overwrite them with new ones, but the moment you delete the user uploaded ones the stock ones reappear auto-magically.
Hammer Bro
actuel wrote:
nljdj wrote:

The stock ones are always there. You can overwrite them with new ones, but the moment you delete the user uploaded ones the stock ones reappear auto-magically.

ahh thats freekin perfect!

thanks for the response. Its on now....
Admin
just a quick reminder, there is a MM MKII waveform category section in the files portion of the site: http://elektron-users.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&Itemid=30&gid=33&orderby=dmdate_published
Hammer Bro
actuel wrote:
just a quick reminder, there is a MM MKII waveform category section in the files portion of the site: http://elektron-users.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&Itemid=30&gid=33&orderby=dmdate_published

thanks, that was the thread and samps from opuswerk that sparked the idea, everyone has been saying they are great samps so its time to give the mono a revamp and freshen up some vibes this weekend
thanks!
Chain Chomp
MDuw mkI/Octatrack/Analog Four/TT-303/Vermona Kick Lancet/Eurorack Modular System/Monotribe/Monotron Delay/Monotron
How does one GET the actual single cycle waveforms? Just record the synth audio? I have an Ensoniq VFX-SD i'd like to use as sample fodder for my MD. As well as the Evolver and Mopho.
Hammer Bro
You just record a sample then crop one cycle of the wave in an editor... once the signal goes from 0 to + then - and back to 0, just cut it
Admin
tIB was here
Computer Controlled wrote:
How does one GET the actual single cycle waveforms? Just record the synth audio? I have an Ensoniq VFX-SD i'd like to use as sample fodder for my MD. As well as the Evolver and Mopho.

Feel free to share any you do
Go to top Post Reply