As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Site Suggestions Site Bug & Features Request Thread (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Site Bug & Features Request Thread
jgb
Boo
Site Bug & Features Request Thread 16 Years, 4 Months ago
When posting in a thread, the default setting should not be to subscribe to that thread.

I.e., when I post in this thread the checkbox for "Check this box to have yourself notified about replies to this topic" is automatically checked which I do not want.

In the previous version of the forum, a quick tab would take me to the submit button to post my message. Now I have to hit tab eight times to reach the submit button. Inconvenient.
  The topic has been locked.

Last Edit: 2008/01/30 05:09
jgb
Boo
Re:Posting related bugs/features 16 Years, 4 Months ago
My own posts are considered unread by me, even though I know what I posted.
King Koopa
Delivery times, very poor [Page: 1...3,4,5]

The thread got only 3 pages and when u click 4 or 5 an empty page appears.

Nice Smileys
jgb
Boo
New replies in a thread counts as a separate forum topic in the "RECENT FORUM TOPICS"-box to the right.
Admin
Daim wrote:
Delivery times, very poor [Page: 1...3,4,5]

The thread got only 3 pages and when u click 4 or 5 an empty page appears.

Nice Smileys

Yeah, this is a known bug. Not sure how to straighten this one out yet. I should have it address in a couple of weeks.

/a
Admin
jgb wrote:

In the previous version of the forum, a quick tab would take me to the submit button to post my message. Now I have to hit tab eight times to reach the submit button. Inconvenient.

I have no idea what you mean here. Please explain better. What is a 'quick tab'? ...
Admin
jgb wrote:
When posting in a thread, the default setting should not be to subscribe to that thread.

I.e., when I post in this thread the checkbox for "Check this box to have yourself notified about replies to this topic" is automatically checked which I do not want.

It is now set the way it use to be. Subscribe is default as unselect, but can be selected should one choose that option.
jgb
Boo
actuel wrote:
jgb wrote:

I have no idea what you mean here. Please explain better. What is a 'quick tab'? ...

Hit the tab key once. Now I have to hit it eight times to reach the submit button.
jgb
Boo
actuel wrote:
It is now set the way it use to be. Subscribe is default as unselect, but can be selected should one choose that option.

Great!
Admin
jgb wrote:
actuel wrote:
jgb wrote:

Hit the tab key once. Now I have to hit it eight times to reach the submit button.

Well I don't see this as a bug at all. Just a personal preference of yours. If you can move you hand to push the 'tab' key, you can just as easily just select the 'Submit' button.
Go to top Post Reply