As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Site Suggestions Site Bug & Features Request Thread (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Site Bug & Features Request Thread
#25302
jgb
Boo
Posts: 138
Site Bug & Features Request Thread 9 Years, 11 Months ago
When posting in a thread, the default setting should not be to subscribe to that thread.

I.e., when I post in this thread the checkbox for "Check this box to have yourself notified about replies to this topic" is automatically checked which I do not want.

In the previous version of the forum, a quick tab would take me to the submit button to post my message. Now I have to hit tab eight times to reach the submit button. Inconvenient.
  The topic has been locked.
 
 Last Edit: 2008/01/30 05:09
#25306
jgb
Boo
Posts: 138
Re:Posting related bugs/features 9 Years, 11 Months ago
My own posts are considered unread by me, even though I know what I posted.
  The topic has been locked.
#25308
King Koopa
Posts: 215
Re:Posting related bugs/features 9 Years, 11 Months ago
Delivery times, very poor [Page: 1...3,4,5]

The thread got only 3 pages and when u click 4 or 5 an empty page appears.

Nice Smileys
  The topic has been locked.
#25312
jgb
Boo
Posts: 138
Re:Posting related bugs/features 9 Years, 11 Months ago
New replies in a thread counts as a separate forum topic in the "RECENT FORUM TOPICS"-box to the right.
  The topic has been locked.
#25356
Admin
Posts: 2839
0
Re:Posting related bugs/features 9 Years, 11 Months ago
Daim wrote:
Delivery times, very poor [Page: 1...3,4,5]

The thread got only 3 pages and when u click 4 or 5 an empty page appears.

Nice Smileys


Yeah, this is a known bug. Not sure how to straighten this one out yet. I should have it address in a couple of weeks.

/a
  The topic has been locked.
#25357
Admin
Posts: 2839
0
Re:Posting related bugs/features 9 Years, 11 Months ago
jgb wrote:

In the previous version of the forum, a quick tab would take me to the submit button to post my message. Now I have to hit tab eight times to reach the submit button. Inconvenient.


I have no idea what you mean here. Please explain better. What is a 'quick tab'? ...
  The topic has been locked.
#25362
Admin
Posts: 2839
0
Re:Posting related bugs/features 9 Years, 11 Months ago
jgb wrote:
When posting in a thread, the default setting should not be to subscribe to that thread.

I.e., when I post in this thread the checkbox for "Check this box to have yourself notified about replies to this topic" is automatically checked which I do not want.


It is now set the way it use to be. Subscribe is default as unselect, but can be selected should one choose that option.
  The topic has been locked.
#25365
jgb
Boo
Posts: 138
Re:Posting related bugs/features 9 Years, 11 Months ago
actuel wrote:
jgb wrote:

In the previous version of the forum, a quick tab would take me to the submit button to post my message. Now I have to hit tab eight times to reach the submit button. Inconvenient.


I have no idea what you mean here. Please explain better. What is a 'quick tab'? ...


Hit the tab key once. Now I have to hit it eight times to reach the submit button.
  The topic has been locked.
#25366
jgb
Boo
Posts: 138
Re:Posting related bugs/features 9 Years, 11 Months ago
actuel wrote:
It is now set the way it use to be. Subscribe is default as unselect, but can be selected should one choose that option.

Great!
  The topic has been locked.
#25368
Admin
Posts: 2839
0
Re:Posting related bugs/features 9 Years, 11 Months ago
jgb wrote:
actuel wrote:
jgb wrote:

In the previous version of the forum, a quick tab would take me to the submit button to post my message. Now I have to hit tab eight times to reach the submit button. Inconvenient.


I have no idea what you mean here. Please explain better. What is a 'quick tab'? ...


Hit the tab key once. Now I have to hit it eight times to reach the submit button.


Well I don't see this as a bug at all. Just a personal preference of yours. If you can move you hand to push the 'tab' key, you can just as easily just select the 'Submit' button.
  The topic has been locked.
Go to top Post Reply
Powered by FireBoardget the latest posts directly to your desktop

Login Form

start Player