As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Lounge Everyone needs to see this (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Everyone needs to see this
Chain Chomp
Re: Everyone needs to see this 18 Years, 10 Months ago
These kind of discussions go nowhere. Anyway for the mac lovers and synth lovers, check this out.
Mac mini Synth Modules
Both are great platforms which can have their uses however you want. Me? I'm going to try to get this other PC working right now. What is undeniably true is that two computers are better than one. Even better than that is having two or three OSes.
  The topic has been locked.
Yoshi

Acidfever wrote:
Bingo! You are the first person i've ever heard of that realises this. Apple knows wich hardware they are coding for. Microsoft has no idea what hardware they are coding for.

genius! i'm sure no-one thought of this before
Killer Beez
look at the price on that mac synth thing. Good lord! Show me someone who can afford that!
Cappy
well at the moment it looks like it's nothing more than a planned concept. I can't imagine that there will be anymore than two-five units of this thing, ever
milkmansnd wrote:
look at the price on that mac synth thing. Good lord! Show me someone who can afford that!
well...we're talking about people that can afford modular synths (and Cynthia ones at that). so it's not completely out of the realm of possibility.
King Koopa

milkman wrote:

It does have a touch screen....
Go to top Post Reply