As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Re:OT feature requests (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:OT feature requests
Boo
drum'n'noise: http://www.speakonion.com
NYC's wreckedest sounds: http://www.immigrantbreastnest.com
Re:OT feature requests 10 Years, 9 Months ago
StinkyBeat wrote:
Create a scene with all the value changes since the part was saved.
That way I could just tweak away
save all the tweaks to a scene

Great idea!
  The topic has been locked.
Hero of Winds
OP-1 and Ableton Live (everything else is waiting for studio renovations...which are slow since I'm doing it)
Re:OT feature requests 10 Years, 9 Months ago
speak_onion wrote:
StinkyBeat wrote:

Great idea!

Yeah!! Create scene from current state, love it.
Goomba
http://soundcloud.com/fabienalibert
OT
MnM SFX6
MPC 2500
Virus TI
Re:OT feature requests 10 Years, 8 Months ago
A different way to order the slices locks than "create linear locks" or "create random locks".

I'm used to test all my sliced sample in reverse order, like slice1 at the end and the the last slice at the beginning, and so on. It's very long to do it manually, even if it's a 32 steps sliced sample...

So it will be great if we had a "create reverse locks"

And why not more, using the same graph than LFO designer, something like "create design locks"?
poonti wrote:
speak_onion wrote:
StinkyBeat wrote:

Great idea!

Sent the idea to HQ. The response was that the current functionality gets pretty close, you just have to push and hold the scene button before you start tweaking. A way to lock of the the scene buttons would be nice. For now, a small folded piece of paper is functioning as my scene lock.
It'd be nice if the filter in the FX section had an envelope follower. I absolutely love envelope following filters!

Or is there a way to do this somehow? I don't own an OT yet...
Chain Chomp
StinkyBeat wrote:
poonti wrote:
speak_onion wrote:
StinkyBeat wrote:

Great idea!

Sent the idea to HQ. The response was that the current functionality gets pretty close, you just have to push and hold the scene button before you start tweaking. A way to lock of the the scene buttons would be nice. For now, a small folded piece of paper is functioning as my scene lock.

Well using a piece of paper to get the job done sounds to me as medieval!Not acceptable for a 2011 product. They should definately have a pin mode(like maschine has) for the scene buttons. The pattern/bank selection has to have this as well.
Anyway the create scene from current state is something I've asked numerous times with no luck. Suppose you are using the crossfader and you find a sweet spot. This function is the only solution .
Barfunkel wrote:
It'd be nice if the filter in the FX section had an envelope follower. I absolutely love envelope following filters!

Or is there a way to do this somehow? I don't own an OT yet...

Not that I have found. The MD has one though.
King Koopa
Octatrack
Nord Micro Modular
Shruthi-1
TX81Z
MPC1000
StinkyBeat wrote:
A way to lock of the the scene buttons would be nice. For now, a small folded piece of paper is functioning as my scene lock.

Ooh. Good idea. I'm going to see if that tiny but heavy lead fishing weight I bought to do SK-1 "drones" with will do the trick. I should dip it in plasti-dip so I don't get too much lead residue on my fingers & OT.
kraftf wrote:
StinkyBeat wrote:
poonti wrote:
speak_onion wrote:
StinkyBeat wrote:

Great idea!

Well using a piece of paper to get the job done sounds to me as medieval!Not acceptable for a 2011 product. They should definately have a pin mode(like maschine has) for the scene buttons. The pattern/bank selection has to have this as well.
Anyway the create scene from current state is something I've asked numerous times with no luck. Suppose you are using the crossfader and you find a sweet spot. This function is the only solution .

I wasn't even considering crossfader position. So often I find myself "trying" to memorize different sweet spots for different scenes. A definite top of the list request!
1- Have the pitch parameter not get overridden when you switch to chromatic mode

2- Finer control of pitch parameter.

3- More of a dream feature but be able to tie tracks together for polyphonic playing of a sample, similar to how the monomachine does it. (so using 3 tracks would allow you to play 3 notes of the same sample but polyphonically) would be amazing.
Go to top Post Reply