As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Your Music Could never have pulled this off without this community! (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Could never have pulled this off without this community!
Hammer Bro
www.soundcloud.com/highsage
Detroit Techno, from Vinyl to Live Performances and everything in between. Elektron Fanatic.
Re:Could never have pulled this off without this community! 10 Years, 7 Months ago
dataline wrote:
I am usually not into this type of fast BPM, but I am loving this!

You know it loves you back Mr. C! Will I see you at NAMM this winter I hope??
  The topic has been locked.
Re:Could never have pulled this off without this community! 10 Years, 7 Months ago
HighSage wrote:
dataline wrote:
I am usually not into this type of fast BPM, but I am loving this!

You know it loves you back Mr. C! Will I see you at NAMM this winter I hope??

Game & Watch
Classic Shagghie - recommended!
Very nice stuff! I bet it went down very well with the audience.
You certainly waste no time with this one, straight into the wormhole This inide a huge warehouse at 4am would have been magical to say the least! 7 minutes in now
King Koopa
MD SPS-1UW+
Analog FOUR
Renoise 2.8

http://soundcloud.com/doktor-fibonacci
Damn... my dated mac won't let me stream stuff from bandcamp anymore I guess I'll just have to purchase this and listen to the whole set during my commute.
I watched the YT clip, awesome stuff
Top notch acid!!!!
Cheers,
Mike
Hammer Bro
www.soundcloud.com/highsage
Detroit Techno, from Vinyl to Live Performances and everything in between. Elektron Fanatic.
DaCaVa wrote:
Damn... my dated mac won't let me stream stuff from bandcamp anymore I guess I'll just have to purchase this and listen to the whole set during my commute.
I watched the YT clip, awesome stuff
Top notch acid!!!!
Cheers,
Mike

Ah, so that was you over the weekend! Greetz, and thank you for the support! I took two videos of two live tracks over the weekend that will part of my next set. One's a remix of my Angel Trax release on Detroit Underground, and the other is a tribute to Rob Hood... I'll post em up here in a sec. How did was your commute? ;-P
King Koopa
MD SPS-1UW+
Analog FOUR
Renoise 2.8

http://soundcloud.com/doktor-fibonacci
Hey dude, it wasn't me yet. I'm going to purchase the set tonight. Looking forward to the other releases. Cheers
Go to top Post Reply