As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Your Music Could never have pulled this off without this community! (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Could never have pulled this off without this community!
Hammer Bro
www.soundcloud.com/highsage
Detroit Techno, from Vinyl to Live Performances and everything in between. Elektron Fanatic.
Could never have pulled this off without this community! 10 Years, 7 Months ago
I consider this to be my pinnacle elektron moment, performing live with Octatrack, Machinedrum, and a x0xio in So Cal. This is something I know I could have never done without dozens of you here, providing insights, tricks, workflows and more over the years... will miss you all and see you on the other side! For now, though... THIS IS YOUR PUNISHMENT!
http://highsage.bandcamp.com/track/highsage-live-at-the-acid-bunker-so-cal-infinity-set

The topic has been locked.
Goomba
Re:Could never have pulled this off without this community! 10 Years, 7 Months ago
Good stuff and good sounding mix for a live performance. Are those all internal Elektron effects?
Re:Could never have pulled this off without this community! 10 Years, 7 Months ago
Shagghie really lays it all out & brings it home here - if you love this sort of sound ( as I do ) you're pretty much not gonna hear it done better than this...
cheers for sharing Scott.
Hammer Bro
Detroit Techno, from Vinyl to Live Performances and everything in between. Elektron Fanatic.
Bonkks wrote:
Good stuff and good sounding mix for a live performance. Are those all internal Elektron effects?

There's a boss pedal on the x0xio, and an Eventide Space on the main outs of the OT (The OT is the mixer for the MD and x0xio). Out of the Space, and into the house mixer. Everything else is elektron internal effects on which ever part is being effected, and some CTRL-All stuff on the MD of course. The most important part is the Stone Brew... that is all over everything in the mix!
Hammer Bro
xmit wrote:
Shagghie really lays it all out & brings it home here - if you love this sort of sound ( as I do ) you're pretty much not gonna hear it done better than this...
cheers for sharing Scott.

Thanks Impulse Array! What's the latest on your end?
Mind blowing... WOW!

Great job, clever and thoughtful design!

wew...
^

gearing up for album-action mate - creeping along...getting there....news v soon...
I am usually not into this type of fast BPM, but I am loving this!
Hammer Bro
xmit wrote:
^

gearing up for album-action mate - creeping along...getting there....news v soon...

Awesome man.... can't wait to hear this. I know how that feels when you get close to a release...it seems the last 10% takes 90% of the time. Hang in there! heh.
Hammer Bro
Robot Love wrote:
Mind blowing... WOW!

Great job, clever and thoughtful design!

wew...

Thank you... just remembered I have 15 minutes of this on video too if anyone wants to see the workflow better;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kz-Ybf2cTD4
Go to top Post Reply