As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Lounge Farewell Elektron Users (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Farewell Elektron Users
Yoshi
Re:Farewell Elektron Users 10 Years, 7 Months ago
EN seems fine to me - not the same and probably never will be, but its good and has most of the things people have been banging on about here for years like separate sections for each instrument.
  The topic has been locked.
AZ9
Cappy
Well goodbye yall.Im staying here with a lil fire and a pot noodle.Peace at last
Cappy

i'm an irregular user, but i always liked this place. plus, it has the best buy & sell on the net!
Chain Chomp
*waves*
King Koopa
Soundcloud
Trinity SH101 Juno6 JX3P cs10 NM1 Z1 K5000s MB33II Ipad3 MicroQ TX81z DX200 WS/AD VZ8m XD5 DP4 Gtrz
Glad that this site will remain, even if only in static form.
Ridiculous amounts of info here that will never entirely be replaced by Enauts.
Admin
Farewelll folks, see you all in the hinterland
Goomba
i really love this forum
Admin
I'm sort of cross-posting this from another thread, but the sentiment is the same. EU has been a part of my life for almost the last 8 years. I hadn't actually looked to see how long EU had been a part of my life. Those were probably the most important years for me musically.

Thanks to all of you (you know who you are, or at least you should) who have had an influence on me, my music, etc. You've shared knowledge, your creations, and, most importantly, your friendship.

I will miss this place as it existed during it's best years. Everything changes, I suppose, even online communities for esoteric hobbies.

Cappy
I've only been here about 2 years, but I have learned so much and will be really sad to see it go. It has become one of my "homes" on the Internet.
Game & Watch
Hard to say goodbye to this place. It had a unique energy to it and a super friendly vibe. The fact that it'll remain a frozen time capsule is good... yet somehow weird.

So it goes. Farewell friends.
Go to top Post Reply