As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Lounge Farewell Elektron Users (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Farewell Elektron Users
Cappy
Re:Farewell Elektron Users 10 Years, 6 Months ago
-
  The topic has been locked.
tIB
Boo
I doubt elektron would want to maintain both sites but yes, I'd much rather this place continue for existing users.
Game & Watch
Same here, but I think the reason is that no one would use the official one if this one stayed open, although it has been improving I still prefer this forum, layout, posting and visibility is much better here I think. Notice how I refrained from mentioning the colour scheme
tIB
Boo
Be nice if it was left open for those that don't want to use the official one, although perhaps they could change the colour scheme on is site to dissuade people.
Chain Chomp
Check out Jogging House at
soundcloud
tumblr
bandcamp
facebook
It's really sad losing this place. I've learned so much here. Thanks to everyone who contributed to on of the best boards around.

Will the archive somehow be conserved? I doubt it but it sure would be nice. Looking up stuff there all the time.
Admin
This site has usually been sitting open on its own window on my desktop for probably most days of the last 5 or 6 years.  It's led to a lot growth and humbling moments for me.  Even though I've only met one person from the board in person I feel like there are people on here that I'll be on the lookout for or years to come and who I definitely wish to meet and make music with.  

In no particular order, special thanks to:

Andy
Nils
Toni
Radek
Marianna
Polyslax
Terekith
High sage
Emnine
Encym
How dragons dissapear
Ignatius
Ookpik
Swiv
Circus of mind
Preview lounge 
Indigo fire
Darrenager
Mome rath

And Hundreds of other really good people . 

Biggest thanks to Ryan. 

Looking forward to chatting with everyone on the new site.  
Hero of Winds
OP-1 and Ableton Live (everything else is waiting for studio renovations...which are slow since I'm doing it)
I guess these are the last days that we can actively post here. This forum was definitely my number one music related place to be over the last 4-5 years, since I got hooked onto the Elektron way.

I would say that this forum helped make Elektron gear what it is today, through all the informative posts, questions, answers, how-to's, guides, techniques, friendly atmosphere, etc. Ryan's legacy.

Hopefully, the new forum will continue the same way (I'm less concerned about fonts, colour schemes, iOS compatibility, and wasted blank space...as long as the same kind of people join in and keep this community aspect going, it should all be good). See you all at the rocket ship...
Chain Chomp
goodbye and thx for the fish

Neo
Goomba
This forum has allowed me to have a much better relationship with my box. Thank you E-U and Ryan!
King Koopa
MPC 2500
MonoMachine mk2+
Octatrack
Fizmo Rack
Korg 707
Dark Energy
Mackie Onyx 1640i
2 * Pandora PX4
Korg KP 3
Art TCS
Valley People Dynamite
I'll be on elektronauts under the same nick, RobbieNerve.

Hope to see y' all there!

It's been a great time here and Ive learned a lot, got a lot of help and hope I've been of some help to my fellow E-U buddies

L8R
Go to top Post Reply