As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Other Gear If you've traded a Tempest for MD-UW... (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: If you've traded a Tempest for MD-UW...
Goomba
Re:If you've traded a Tempest for MD-UW... 10 Years, 7 Months ago
bryantalbot wrote:
The Tempest is super-powerful and that's why I bought it, but the sound just ain't doing it for me. It's an expensive lesson.

Yep ... seconded here. Too bad, as some people do great things with it, but for me, it just didn't come together.
  The topic has been locked.
King Koopa
You guys might wanna check the DSI forms for the latest beta update for Tempest. It just went to the next level...
King Koopa
Big Bang wrote:
You guys might wanna check the DSI forms for the latest beta update for Tempest. It just went to the next level...

Yes it has, and I've done the update. Still not satisfied. I'm not digging the oscillators' sound. I did buy it for its power and flexibility, but I'm weary of having to build beats up from a molecular level, and having only six voices.
King Koopa
Just to say THANK YOU to everyone for the support.

I'm about to flip the Tempest to someone who'll enjoy it, and made the decision to get a flagship MD and am extremely excited about it!
Go to top Post Reply