As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Other Gear to many synths, not enough input (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: to many synths, not enough input
Cappy
Re:to many synths, not enough input 10 Years, 8 Months ago
The Presonus is 16 mono or stereo channels in?

I've had my eye on the Behringer X32 Rack ($1500) ever since it was announced at NAMM this year. Sounds like the perfect solution for the routing problem (which I share), but want to wait til enough people field test it first before I decide to replace my Alesis 16 channel USB 2.0 mixer.
  The topic has been locked.
Chain Chomp
A man's opportunities are never exhausted so long as other men (who are not his friends) possess millions of acres and thousands of tons of gold.
i have a great soundcraft mixer i am selling, over 20 ins, 4 aux sends, plus main outs,
King Koopa
DeckardTrinity wrote:
The Presonus is 16 mono or stereo channels in?

I've had my eye on the Behringer X32 Rack ($1500) ever since it was announced at NAMM this year. Sounds like the perfect solution for the routing problem (which I share), but want to wait til enough people field test it first before I decide to replace my Alesis 16 channel USB 2.0 mixer.

Yhea, the x35 rack looks awesome tbh but too bad there is no combo jack (only xlr) so you need a DI box for each unbalanced synth plus xlr 1/4 cables ?
Edit : in fact there is 3 stereo line in only.
Edit2: maybe
Go to top Post Reply