As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Other Gear Best place to sell Aphex Twin - Drukqs (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Best place to sell Aphex Twin - Drukqs
Boo
Best place to sell Aphex Twin - Drukqs 10 Years, 8 Months ago
Hello,

I have a box set of Aphex Twin WarpLP92 Drukqs vinyl. I don't know where the best place to find a buyer would be. This is an out of print box. I just posted it on Discogs but am not sure if people go there to buy much. I bought it in 2005 put it in storage in 2007 and just found it again last week when I moved back to the US from China. If anyone is interested let me know. I was thinking around $100 US for it. The vinyl has hardly been played and you can tell.
  The topic has been locked.
Re:Best place to sell Aphex Twin - Drukqs 10 Years, 8 Months ago
People buy TONS of records from discogs, it's definitely the best place to sell records online.

If you're in a hurry, then Ebay, but you might not get the amount of money you want from there.

Obviously, though, it can take a while before the supply and demand meet eachother on discogs. It can be anywhere from seconds to several months.

Other than that, if you have a local electronic music message board/FB group, then that would be a good place to sell as well.
Chain Chomp
http://soundcloud.com/pixelife
A friend of mine sold one at a record fair recently (a year ago) for around what you are asking. You could also register at WATMM and try there but it's a bit of a tough scene in dem parts.
King Koopa
id buy it if vinyl werent one of my addictions I am trying to overcome....Im not a Dj anymore, I have to keep telling myself that.
great record, and thats a fair price from what I have seen of them.
Boo
I can't believe you never played your Drukqs.
I rocked the shit out of those records - nothing like opening up a DJ set with "Taking Control"
Hammer Bro
Octatrack : Analog Four : NM G2
Soundcloud
Watch out for this guy. His real name is Richard D James (although he sometimes calls himself 'Rick James, Bitch') and he travels from forum to forum claiming to have 'just found' a copy of an Aphex Twin album, but my belief is that he has many copies and is peddling them all over the internet to fund his analog synth habit. If you see him you should stare at him hard from under your eyebrows and open your lips in an acid-munching grin, while popping up and down from behind nearby furniture. If you cannot find any furniture employ your hands in a 'peek-a-boo' gesture.
Go to top Post Reply