As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Your Music Video *** Marc und Moritz Live @ HLUG2 Bayreuth (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Video *** Marc und Moritz Live @ HLUG2 Bayreuth
MK7
Killer Beez
Video *** Marc und Moritz Live @ HLUG2 Bayreuth 10 Years, 8 Months ago
Posted a video with footage of that gig on our website.

Tonight at 2:30 AM we performed our Rumpelstilzchen set live @ a GREAT small festival deep in the forrest! Relaxed people, nothing but nature around, large PA system, natural delay coming back from the trees, a small lake, campfire, barbecue, light show, a lot of DJ's, ground-shaking bass. woah

We recorded quite some video material, still have to cut it properly. No audio recording, because something went wrong on that side (beer......), but the sound was very similar to our latest soundcloud post though: other thread.

What I learnt from the previous gig worked perfect: relax, have fun and just touch a button/knob here and there. people prefer a smooth, continuous sound so doing less is more.
  The topic has been locked.
MK7
Killer Beez
Re:Marc und Moritz Live @ HLUG2 Bayreuth 10 Years, 8 Months ago
Re:Marc und Moritz Live @ HLUG2 Bayreuth 10 Years, 8 Months ago
Shame about the unsuccesful recording, the set on the other thread sounds nice!

Reminds me a bit of my only public performance so far, as nothing was recorded due to a computer fault.
MK7
Killer Beez
Video *** Marc und Moritz Live @ HLUG2 Bayreuth 10 Years, 8 Months ago
Hey guys: we finally got a decent video with footage of that gig done and uploaded it on our website.

website
King Koopa
MD SPS-1UW+
Analog FOUR
Renoise 2.8

http://soundcloud.com/doktor-fibonacci
Re:Video *** Marc und Moritz Live @ HLUG2 Bayreuth 10 Years, 7 Months ago
I commented on YT, but I might as well comment on this site as well. This is wicked, I would love to be able to attend one of your gigs, your sound is so polished and professional for live PA. Wicked work guys
Mike
Hammer Bro
www.soundcloud.com/highsage
Detroit Techno, from Vinyl to Live Performances and everything in between. Elektron Fanatic.
Re:Video *** Marc und Moritz Live @ HLUG2 Bayreuth 10 Years, 7 Months ago
Absolutely brilliant guys... seriously great skills, but even moreso, great MUSIC, and that is a rare combo in Live PA. *respect!* -highsage (DetunD live artist)
Go to top Post Reply