As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Other Gear Anyone using a Doepfer Dark Energy with the A4? (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Anyone using a Doepfer Dark Energy with the A4?
Cappy
Anyone using a Doepfer Dark Energy with the A4? 10 Years, 9 Months ago
I've really been quite interested in the Dark Energy. Seems like it would make a great companion to the A4. I'd think that some really interesting sounds could be created using the CV sequencing CV track of the A4. Anyone experimenting with this?
  The topic has been locked.
Goomba
Re:Anyone using a Doepfer Dark Energy with the A4? 10 Years, 9 Months ago
Callaway edge fairway wood Maximizes perimeter weighting for better ball speeds on mis-hits.

Cheap golf clubs High swing speed players may not have a need a for the 7 and 9 woods

Callaway x-22 irons Club lengths are standard for graphite shafts starting with a 43” 3 wood

Callaway RAZR Hawk Driver Diablo Edge Tour has a more pear shaped look with a traditionally sized hosel
Cappy
Re:Anyone using a Doepfer Dark Energy with the A4? 10 Years, 8 Months ago
I've messed around with it, but I actually end up just sequencing the Dark Energy using the cyclic software sequencer because it's better for my workflow.

I'd love to hear creative ideas... I should sit down one day and mess with the CV possibilities between the two
Re:Anyone using a Doepfer Dark Energy with the A4? 10 Years, 8 Months ago
In my experience:

The dark energy sits really well with the A4! The CV works really well, and the inputs and outputs end up with an extra in to spare.

The DE has a really liquid-y electricity sound. The lows are ROUND and deep, and the highs are rich and milky. It sounds pretty great and wild, If anyone thinks that the A4 is lacking in those warm low sounds, the DE can pick right up on it. Though, since the DE uses the faceplate for its settings, it might be best to figure out what you're using it for and setting it up around that. my 2 cents
Go to top Post Reply