As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Lounge 0 imagination (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: 0 imagination
Hero of Winds
OP-1 and Ableton Live (everything else is waiting for studio renovations...which are slow since I'm doing it)
Re:0 imagination 10 Years, 10 Months ago
TOS wrote:
Funny thread.

The biggest trolling will be if Elektron HQ launch a new mystery product line that turns out to be a kitchen. With Hector giving cooking tutorials on how to make the perfect meatball - with lines like "I have eaten things you people wouldn't believe.." or "Hmm, kind of standard tasting."

Also, my theory says, this is DEFINITELY someone's girlfriend/wife (or ex) that's doing this. There's no other explanation. I don't know what you guys have done to piss off your ladies that much, I suggest for the next few months start wearing that freaking apron every day, even when you're on top of your lovely OT/A4 cooking beats, and let's see if this carries on. I bet you it'll stop.

funny stuff TOS! Revenge of the p'o'ed wives/gf's hahaha.
  The topic has been locked.
Hammer Bro
Definitely someone in this thread must have done something completely unacceptable. [*]

Like, she made for you lovely, succulent bangers & cheddar mash with state-of-the-art veggie gravy and you were complaining it wasn't EQ'd properly.

Or left you a pizza on your desk, and you tried to parameter lock it, failed, then emailed her a bug report.

Whoever it was, a) it's ok, you can tell us, b) there's a way to make up for it: start with wearing a goddamn apron.

([*] Actually, a guy I used to know, terrible at English and big fan of hip-hop/d'n'b, went in to McDonald's once and ordered an "*MC* Chicken"! True story! )
Why do I get the feeling those real imaginative smartists don't like it if you be kitchin' ?
On the other hand, if they are so enthusiastic about it, it must be one bitchin' kitchin'
Chain Chomp
I actually have my gear setup on kitchen cart!

My studio is setup for standing and it works really well....
Admin
InnerPortalStudio.com - Specializing in mastering and mixdowns of electronic music.
anselmi wrote:
hey, didn´t elektron got an alternative site that would be the next elektronauts home? where is it?

http://elektronauts.com
Hammer Bro
Octatrack : Analog Four : NM G2
Soundcloud
It was supposed to be testing in May and launching in June, but I guess it is the lowest priority right now. I have a request in for an update, usually they are fairly quick to respond about this.
Go to top Post Reply