As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Site Suggestions Feature suggestions threads (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Feature suggestions threads
Boo
Feature suggestions threads 10 Years, 11 Months ago
I'm not sure exactly what the connection between this forum and Elektron is, but I have noticed the so called official feature suggestion threads for MD and MnM here.

I think it would be cool to make an Analog Four thread for feature suggestions, too. Even if there isn't necessarily an official connection between the forum and Elektron, it would be cool to discuss and dream up new features. If nothing else, it's enlightening to think about the limitations and beyond.

Whether the thread be named official or unofficial, "suggestions", "ideas", "requests" or whatever is up for discussion. I know Elektron are still working hard on the OS, would it seem rude to make such a thread now? Or is it a resource for the developers?

Please let me know what you think.
  The topic has been locked.
Boo
Re:Feature suggestions threads 10 Years, 10 Months ago
OK, this thread was bumped today, it's already on. I hadn't seen it until now.

http://www.elektron-users.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=28&func=view&id=200988&catid=9
  The topic has been locked.
Go to top Post Reply