As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Block
King Koopa
Re:Block 10 Years, 11 Months ago
Well done mate, you have successfully made yourself to look like a dick again, and here was me semi defending your right to be here.
  The topic has been locked.
YouTube, Dude.

Chain Chomp
I think it's all frustration, maybe not having enough friends on facebook or plays on myspace in the past, that is what turns (adult)people into angry teens lacking punctuation, unable to post anything in a 'normal' way. (because they don't want to be normal and they kan deiced.., for ...,,ythemselfes.. becuz we no everything better.,,, and,,,you are all stupid pussys...,,)

But.. when confronted with their behaviour (in real life or by authority), they become the victim , the critique is a threat to even further lower the attention to their musicart/work/blog/avatar or whatever online, and it will usually result in over-friendly behaviour, ass kissing or pointing the finger at other people's mistakes. I notice this on a lot of the bigger forums and places such as youtube.. it's a waste of space and destroys the experience and reason of the forum/blog/youtube-clip and that's why I vote for a less free and open internet, none of that anarchy-hippy-we-can-do-what-we-want-say-what-we-feel.

I like a more fascist approach to fora, you don't belong, get out. You don't adept, get out. You're not helping this forum improve, get out. You're different, get out. Certain members force a forum's moderators to be less passive and take a more authoritarian attitude towards their flock, I applaud this, it is good and keeps the internet from becoming a complete pile of garbage and shit, the same offensive characters and teen angst rehashed and repeated over and over..

Offcourse there should be room for exception and everybody should be given one or two chances to change or improve their behaviour. There will be blood, but over time the net will become a much better place, full of love and creativity. Kill!
King Koopa
Does anyone actually read youtube comments though? I mean, normal people not people wanting webfame for a second.
Chain Chomp
arsecrack wrote:
Does anyone actually read youtube comments though? I mean, normal people not people wanting webfame for a second.

I finish watching a youtube clip and glance at the comments and get lost in the trash and bullshit people post, same with related videos and "re: " videos.. I hate wasting my time reading them, but it happens, same with television for me.

We should root out the problem, not try to reason with it.
King Koopa
husc wrote:
We should root out the problem, not try to reason with it.

Well, yeah in certain respects, absolutely. But in this instance where you are trying to police a free open environment it's not quite cut and paste as that. Sure, the dudes a dick and maybe even I'm coming across as someone not worthy of being here by opposing the norm? I don't know. Nobody seems to be here to troll even Dionidick, he genuinely wants to sort his gear and workflow out but he just has an immature way about him. Maybe he'll grow up, maybe he'll just move onto the next pastime and annoy their respective forum. Who knows?
Chain Chomp
A man's opportunities are never exhausted so long as other men (who are not his friends) possess millions of acres and thousands of tons of gold.
asscrack

i am not your mate,
your comment on my other thread wasn't defending anything, saying i was coming off like an asshole. yea, no shit, your level of insight is amazing.

this little group of cry babies who are such pussies you cant handle seeing posts from people you disagree with. fucking pathetic.

i post on here for a reason, and sometimes i say things that lame queers like you don't like, good, that's the point, i hate people like you,,,, pc bitches,
Chain Chomp
A man's opportunities are never exhausted so long as other men (who are not his friends) possess millions of acres and thousands of tons of gold.
I'm a crybaby
King Koopa
Oh dear.
Chain Chomp
dionysiananarchy wrote:
husc, you retard, don't comment on my posts, then you wont ever have to deal with me, i don't really post much on others , i posted here cause it was every cry baby bitch who had things to say to me on my post, i could care less otherwise,

simple right? not for you apparently,

My last reaction to you (who I never addressed in this topic) was that I will leave to another forum, you told me too, remember?

Now look at you, posting and commenting on other people.. And you are proving the point I made a couple of posts back (which I just know you haven't read in full), that when being confronted with pubesic behaviour you'll become, and I quote myself:

they become the victim , the critique is a threat to even further lower the attention to their musicart/work/blog/avatar or whatever online, and it will usually result in over-friendly behaviour, ass kissing or pointing the finger at other people's mistakes.

You don't belong here, because you destroy MY thread, you pollute my topic and you ruin the forum experience for more than one person, there are general guidelines that say you shouldn't do that, but I also know you haven't nor will read those.

I found you on gearslutz, myspace, etcetera and it looks like it's nothing personal, you just are the way you are and really like yourself. It's a good thing all that confidence, it helps you mature, but so does learning from your mistakes and adjusting to your surroundings (but does things don't interest you, am i right, am i right, am i right?)

I am very happy and glad for you and your asian wife, I hope you have a happy and long time marriage and life!! Best of luck to your setup, G2, preset problems and workflow and all the luck in the world with your music!

Now get out, please?
Go to top Post Reply