As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Site Suggestions Re:Site Bug & Features Request Thread (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:Site Bug & Features Request Thread
King Koopa
Re:Site Bug & Features Request Thread 15 Years, 4 Months ago
its probably said 100 times already, but i dont like it that all usersnames are displayed in CAPS.
  The topic has been locked.
Admin
Re:Site Bug & Features Request Thread 15 Years, 4 Months ago
makko wrote:
its probably said 100 times already, but i dont like it that all usersnames are displayed in CAPS.

actually that's only the second time it's been mentioned. we may consider changing this in the next major site revision.
Cappy
Re:Site Bug & Features Request Thread 15 Years, 1 Month ago
I would like to be able to subscribe without scrolling to the bottom of the page.

f_b
Cappy
searching 15 Years, 1 Month ago
i would like to be able to search through a given sub-forum, instead of always having to search all.
a second request in terms of that same issue would be to search threads.

this would make it handy in order to search this particular thread to see if this feature has already been requested.

*edit*
I did realize that you can download a PDF and search it with whatever native program you have.
hot feature. I wish that more forums allowed for this, as you can't get that behavior to span multiple pages w/ a printing re-direct.

f_b
Goomba
Re:Site Bug & Features Request Thread 14 Years, 10 Months ago
[deleted]
Admin
looks pretty
Goomba
ahhhh, you just did it and replied, then the reloaded page showed your reply :-D
well, can't delete the post anymore, so here is what it was about, not related to anything here on the forum, njoy anyway

Kong
mr. applehead
Re:Site Bug & Features Request Thread 12 Years, 8 Months ago
i know theres no chance of any changes to the elektron-users.com machinery likely, but it would be cool if you had to answer an elektron specific or technical question when signing up.. might keep out some of the HUMAN ADBOTS lurking around here
Admin
definitely wouldn't hurt, would it?

i'll tinker with this tomorrow.

Cheers.
Admin
tIB was here
Id like my PM back! (its an admin thing i believe, dont think nils has his going either).
Go to top Post Reply