As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Any interest in buying A4 drum sound packs? (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Any interest in buying A4 drum sound packs?
Cappy
Re:Any interest in buying A4 drum sound packs? 10 Years, 7 Months ago
yes! i likey the soundey
  The topic has been locked.
Goomba
Sorry for your loss and good luck with finalizing this project. I am very exited about this analog 4 drum pack and will be looking forward buying this from you...cheers
Game & Watch
Game & Watch
Cappy
so good!
Game & Watch
Can I just say guys I'm really sorry for the delay releasing this soundpack, but rest assured as soon as it is ready I will release it, I know some of you are chomping at the bit for it, but since it will be my first full soundpack I want it to be the best that I can make it, right now I am refining and finalizing the sounds so that they work well together, and any that don't quite cut it are being edited, then I just have to do the documentation, so probably a few weeks, maybe sooner. Thanks!
Goomba
Re:Any interest in buying A4 drum sound packs? 10 Years, 6 Months ago
how many patches is this pack going to be? is it still strictly drum sounds?
Game & Watch
There will be 128 sounds in this pack, they will all be drums, I have been asked to do some other packs of non drum sounds which I am considering, I guess it all depends on how well the first pack is recieved, the main issue I think for most people, is that making sounds is time consuming, the idea behind my soundpacks is that they can be used as shortcuts. For example a 909 type BD or 303 type bass have to have certain characteristics to sound right, so my sounds will be good enough to use as-is or as a starting point for the users own variation.

The next pack would focus on staple classic synth sounds, from the 70s-90s, then possible future packs might be themed in some other way, for example to suit a particular genre. I'm also going to be doing samle packs for the Octatrack if there is sufficient interest.

By the way the drum sound pack should be ready real soon now, just finishing up, so a couple more days I reckon.
Cappy
amazing!

looking forward to hearing the beasty knocking out some bang bangs
Goomba
This would be a very fun weekend to try out some new A4 drum sounds
Go to top Post Reply