As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Buy - Sell - Trade (FS in EU) Spectralis 2 (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: (FS in EU) Spectralis 2
(FS in EU) Spectralis 2 11 Years, 1 Month ago
PRICE DROP TO 1100€

With great sadness and confusion I'm selling my like "mint" Spectralis 2.

I really don't want to sell it as it sounds like the Breath of Godzilla, but I'm just so slammed that I don't have time to go deep into it.

The Spectralis does not give up it's secrets easily but when it does, it sounds like no other.

I'm selling it for 1100€ buyer pays shipping. I'm in Paris so it's duty free and relatively inexpensive shipping within the EU .

Photos to follow.
  The topic has been locked.
Re:(FS in EU) Spectralis 2 11 Years, 1 Month ago

Chain Chomp
http://venndiagram.ca
Maschine
Monomachine SFX60+ Mk II
Machine SPS1-UW
Analog Four
Octoatrack
Nord Modular G1
Evolver
Korg Z1
Spectralis 2
siddhu wrote:

Beautiful - and they sound as impressive as they look.
Once my album is released I am on a crash course with mine - so far so good but its a unit where dedication will pay huge dividends.
I feel your pain - don't think I could part wit mine and I haven't had it long.
Hero of Winds
OP-1 and Ableton Live (everything else is waiting for studio renovations...which are slow since I'm doing it)
Certainly has this "solid" look and feel to it - would love to try one of these some day when I have more time on my hands, good luck with the sale.
Boo
Its a very well built piece of equipment. And has an incredible sound. If it had the user base that elektron had I would have probably kept mine.. nothing sounds quite like it.
Boo
Dont give up on it, I was the same. Give yourself some spare time, go through the manual and you will get it. Then its fairly easy, I was surprised.
J C Selector wrote:
Dont give up on it, I was the same. Give yourself some spare time, go through the manual and you will get it. Then its fairly easy, I was surprised.

We spent a lot of time with the manual and we were fairly well versed with the Spectralis over 18 months ago! The first few tracks that are being released on our label have the Spectralis all over them!!!

But then we had to step away from the Spectralis and we were focused on using the Elektrons and now we just don't have the time and headspace to re-start the learning process.

We are just massively under the gun with multiple projects. It's all about efficiency and speed right now!!
cgb
Goomba
i rather release less tracks but made with good sounding gear like the spectralis than
use inferior crap because " We are just massively under the gun with multiple projects. It's all about efficiency and speed right now!!"

out of this spirit comes most music nowadays and you can hear the bad intention from the first note in most cases.

people, buy the spectralis from them, it is the best sounding , most oganic , supa dupa fattest drum machine besides 909 and 808. it smokes md and jomox for breakfast.

and it makes wonderful random variations of patterns you would never had dreamed of.
and it has addtionally one fatass synth with analog filter and 3 fantastic sounding digital synths. and it is one freaky good sequencer. and...

it is a machine for music lovers....
Chain Chomp
http://venndiagram.ca
Maschine
Monomachine SFX60+ Mk II
Machine SPS1-UW
Analog Four
Octoatrack
Nord Modular G1
Evolver
Korg Z1
Spectralis 2
cgb wrote:
i rather release less tracks but made with good sounding gear like the spectralis than
use inferior crap because " We are just massively under the gun with multiple projects. It's all about efficiency and speed right now!!"

out of this spirit comes most music nowadays and you can hear the bad intention from the first note in most cases.

people, buy the spectralis from them, it is the best sounding , most oganic , supa dupa fattest drum machine besides 909 and 808. it smokes md and jomox for breakfast.

and it makes wonderful random variations of patterns you would never had dreamed of.
and it has addtionally one fatass synth with analog filter and 3 fantastic sounding digital synths. and it is one freaky good sequencer. and...

it is the dogs dangly bits and then some
cgb wrote:

Sorry but I don't think that the Elektrons running through Chandler TG1s and Elysia EQs are inferior to the Spectralis.

We can't work nearly as fast on the Spectralis as we can on the Elektrons SO don't put words in my mouth as if I'm sacrificing quality for speed.

We'd rather have fun actually programming beats and sound designing than struggling with a half written cryptic manual trying to figure out what we want to do.

When we got the Spectralis we had a lot more "free time" and had a lot less time sensitive work on our plate (not directly music related) so a "speedy" workflow was less important.

OVER and OUT.
Go to top Post Reply