As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Sounds Analog to Me (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Sounds Analog to Me
Re:Sounds Analog to Me 11 Years, 5 Months ago
Indeed !
Back the topic, this upcoming machine is certainly sounding very exciting !
I'm curious to see how well it will integrate with the Trinity, and how much it has been designed with the assumption that buyers would already own other Elektron pieces. Analog + Elektron sequencing tricks = i'm buying one !

to go back to the comparison between that and a Tetr4, i think the strength of the Elektron sound engines really shines when integrated with their sequencers and p-locks. Sure you can p-lock cc to control the tetr4's parameters, but you might run out of cc slots before you're happy. And it's just tight and groovy when it's all built with that kind of interaction in mind.
  The topic has been locked.
Boo
The logo intrigues me. On the other machines it had to do with the name mostly, but not this time if it's called analogfour. After watching the teaser, I wonder if the logo represents a record player and how it's related to the machine.
King Koopa
Logo analysis: it's a 6 for six tracks and a g for the g in analog.
Since first hints of this new box, I've been hoping it has not only midi, but audio sync too. You know, Innerclock style. It would be awesome, since imo integration with DAWs is the only weakness in Elektron boxes currently.
Hero of Winds
So here's me thinking of buying a 4-voice analogue poly before Elektron made any announcements..... Idea is becoming more and more solid and more and more Swedish.....
Cappy
I think the 6G logo is really just the price tag
Not digging the demo sound for now, but let's wait for a finished product...
Cappy
I'm thinking right now theres something to the other half of it thats not pictured. Possibly a crossfader but i believe elektron would change things up on this box so maybe a joy stick. left hand on the joy stick right hand on the 1 oct keyboard. just maybe...
Admin
InnerPortalStudio.com - Specializing in mastering and mixdowns of electronic music.
I think it's going to be....

... oh wait, I already know

You guys aren't even close, that's all I'll say, keep guessing.

Cappy
We should discuss the important things guys... what are we going to call it if you have all 4 boxes now?

The Perfect Fourth

Go to top Post Reply