As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Lounge procastination (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: procastination
King Koopa
http://steamboatcoat.com/
http://soundcloud.com/steamboat-ian
monomachine mkii
tetra
sp606
biscuit
plugins
Re:procastination 11 Years, 11 Months ago
oldgearguy wrote:

Finally - even though you may have the funds to buy gear, resist as much as possible. What you need is a streamlined workflow that aids productivity. Bringing in too much gear too quickly will completely shut down the creative process.

wise words...
  The topic has been locked.
Big Bang wrote:
it sounds like it's from the early 90's. Ain't hard to tell why.

hmmm, I try to sound like the early 90s on purpose, I guess i should post on forums more to refine my sound
Admin
Goggleboy wrote:
Big Bang wrote:

hmmm, I try to sound like the early 90s on purpose, I guess i should post on forums more to refine my sound

I think there's some degree of truth in the negative aspects of too much forum activity, but personally I have quite a few "dead spots" during a work day where I can spend two minutes reading the latest posts on EU. I wouldn't be able (nor would it be acceptable) to pull out my Octatrack in those dead spots and start programming. Most of my forum activity is spent when I'm unable to work on my music. I'm not saying that time is very productive though
King Koopa
Goggleboy wrote:
Big Bang wrote:

Yeah, that's all fine and dandy if this is just playtime for you...I like 90's music-who doesn't, but why should I be trying to do what's already been done? Everything has to evolve. You can make little waves, or bring the tsunami. I'm working on an earthquake
Go to top Post Reply