As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Buy - Sell - Trade Re:good trader shout outs (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:good trader shout outs
Hammer Bro
MDUW+MkII
MnM60MkII
OT
A4
Airbase99
JV1080
VirusTI2
Minibrute
Space
TimeFactor
Re:good trader shout outs 12 Years, 4 Months ago
Big ups to "thegreysky" the DRM mk.III is a thing of beauty and he was a pleasure to deal with. Safe swapping assurance from lars for "thegreysky" .

THANKS AGAIN,
:lars
  The topic has been locked.
JES
King Koopa
ThinkTanx just sold me his Octatrack, which was exactly as he described it--flawless, brand new condition--shipped quickly, and even came with end cheeks (not sure I will use them but it's nice to have the option). So thanx Thinktanx!

As a bonus, I'm no longer a poseur on this board since I now own an Elektron box.

Edit: forgot to mention he was also patient with me as I didn't buy right away.
Boo
Shout out to "nobl1v1on" for great sounding, functioning well packaged mfb drum machine and an mbase11.. Already using them.. Even threw in some extra cables! Great trading.
King Koopa
www.exuviae-music.com

Current band members: Octatrack, A4, Ultranova
Re:good trader shout outs 12 Years, 3 Months ago
Just had a pleasant experience buying a Machinedrum from Mooghappy.
Cappy
exuviae is a great buyer, good communication, fast payment. Enjoy the Machinedrum!
Goomba
Shoutout to boboter - thanks for quick handling of the Timefactor which I bought - it was delivered timely and safely. Everything's fine - a pleasure to deal with Boboter Thanks.
Chain Chomp
Check out Jogging House at
soundcloud
tumblr
bandcamp
facebook
The same goes for DHUB.

Great guy, real easy and with super fast payment.
I'm glad this was your first post

Have fun with the TF!
Flo
Chain Chomp
just to say that i just have a very speed and good trade with ollepetterson, who trade a shruthi for an sp 404. Speed and no problem at all....bye and thanks to olle!
Flo
Chain Chomp
hello just to say i have a not so good, bad in fact, trade with shangaitang.
The unit he trade me, an eventide time factor, is totally blemished and scratched on all faces, dust on it, no manual, no box, lacking the screw part on a jack.... very bad trade, not a thrusthy man. i dont try it for instance, but i will not be surprised if knobs will be buggy.

i enjoy him to give me a money compensation, we will see what he will do.

copy of the message i send to him:

hello
i have received the eventide.
I am very surprised, in a bad way, by the state of the unit: very bad in fact: shock, scratch, dust, no boxe and of course no manual... The unit clearly receive very bad treatment, don't know if you play in one of this hardcore band who break their guitar at the end of the show or what, but i think you really not a nice guy to not speak me about that... even more when i see all your mail asking photo, if the shruthi is in good state....., Unit was moving in his package... in fact if i don't love it, it will be impossible to resell it without a big money lost on it. I definitely not do this deal if you were trhusty about that, and say me all that things. When i think i have blemished shruthi case that i change in order you have the most perfect one, and i keep the blemished one, i definitely regret it. U don't even remove dust on it!!!! i will definitely explain that on EU in a bad report for you, enjoying other user to not buy or trade from you!
only way to fell me better is to give me some money in compensation, but would you do that????

so we will see his reaction.....

EDIT: after some time i begin to take great joy whith the unit, which is fully functionnal. A fact thas it's an "used" unit , but fully functionnal. And the seller nevers lies, as i never asked about the state of the unit, no photos too. Lesson for me! we can all have different attittude toward gear...
AND in fine, i must say i am happy with this trade. after all, it's a pedal which is here for take kick all the time.
i think i have had a bad reaction when i see the unit because i imagine it from photos, like new...

so i PUBLICLY PRESENT MY APOLOGIES TO HIM, and say that it's not a so bad deal.
sorry for being nervous this time.

Goomba
Good seller shout out for RUBIXGROOVE ... bought a MD from him and am very pleased, good communication also.
Go to top Post Reply