As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Other Gear Re:Best iPad app for EDM? (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:Best iPad app for EDM?
Admin
InnerPortalStudio.com - Specializing in mastering and mixdowns of electronic music.
Re:Best iPad app for EDM? 11 Years, 12 Months ago
Apps like NanoStudio or BeatMaker 2 could be used like that.
  The topic has been locked.
Cappy
Korg iMS-20 is $15.99:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/korg-ims-20/id401142966?mt=8

I have a friend with this app, we compared it with an MS-20 and it sounded... well, it doesn't sound nearly as good as a real MS-20 but at less than 1% of the price it might be close enough for some. And it adds a sequencer, drum machine, etc.

Animoog is really nice too and has been on sale for $0.99 at least once since its introduction (when it was also priced at $0.99). The Moog Filtatron app is fun too.
King Koopa
mrsurga.tumblr.com
Apps like NanoStudio or BeatMaker 2 could be used like that.

Found from the NS website:

It doesn't stop there. NanoStudio allows you to use multiple synths simultaneously, each with its own insert effects such as waveshaping, chorus and delay. When you want to go beyond basic oscillators, load up a sample and process it just like a normal synth voice - great for mashing up vocals or even the whole mix.

Please don't tell me that I can sequence all these synths from my OT, one synth per midi channel using that coremidi thingy, please don't tell me that or I'm bound to buy an ipad this week end
Ok, I won't "tell" you that you can, even though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQBMnDo87kE
Go to top Post Reply