As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Lounge Re:what are you listening too lately (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:what are you listening too lately
Game & Watch
MD UW+, OT, MnM UW+
dubathonic releases
fb
Re:what are you listening too lately 11 Years, 8 Months ago
TrondC wrote:
new old vinyl, mostly from Drumcode/Code Red, User, Purpose Maker, Primate Recordings, Bush (Dave Clarke Red series on vinyl = heaven)

Amazing that you've been able to buy these just as easily, I came up with a trove of good vinyl a couple months back that includes most of these names. I wonder if a bunch of old techno DJs are tradng their classics in
  The topic has been locked.
Game & Watch
listening to an amazing track called "Before", from Triangulation by Scuba.
Admin
skab/t - crooked with these
Chain Chomp
kirlian wrote:
skab/t - crooked with these

Thanks Kirlian! I just listened to "Poetry Exit Wound" on your soundcloud. That is some seriously dope shit!! It's the middle of the night right here now but first thing tomorrow morning I'm gonna trouble the neighbors with that and check out the rest of your tracks. Looking forward to it!
Admin
oh is that you?! ive been listening to your album a lot - very enjoyable i had no idea you were on this forum so how much of the album is elektron?

*edit- scratch that... i remember you posting about your album a while back. i got about 10 albums that week and couldn't remember where yours came from. but anyway, the cream rose to the top!!

i apreciate you checking my tracks!
Re:what are you listening too lately 11 Years, 7 Months ago
Chain Chomp
This Delta Funktionen set is great if you have 3 hours spare.

http://soundcloud.com/octopusagents/delta-funktionen-mnml-ssgs
Game & Watch
MD UW+, OT, MnM UW+
dubathonic releases
fb
Nein wrote:
This Delta Funktionen set

Two hours into this now. Effing brilliant, thanks for the share
Hammer Bro
http://soundcloud.com/cosmosuave
MDSPS-1UW+ MKII Doepfer DARKENERGY Darktime MKS-30 Mbase01 A&H Zed14 Ensoniq DP/4 RNC 1773
116 True Electro Tracks Free Download...

GREYSTATES are thrilled, honored, and humbled to join a 116-artist-strong compilation of current producers of real, honest-to-goodness electro!

Contributing artists include SILICON SCALLY, ADJ, MANASYT, SYNC24, DELINQUENT DIALECT, CLATTERBOX, and pretty much everyone else on earth whose music I've ever loved.

Entitled "ELECTRO COMPENDIUM" and curated by Dave Paton (the wee djs) and Jean-Paul Bondy (volsoc), this release will be FREE to download (yes, all 4 gigs of it), in bite-sized chunks on ADDICTECH in the near future. It will also be stream-able over a custom iPhone app made just for this project!

The link below is a teaser, where you'll be able to hear the entire tracklist for a short time before the release proper drops.

Extra thanks to Gustavo Lanzas (AUDIOELECTRONIC/CYBRID/NUDE PHOTO MUSIC) for providing constant encouragement, advice, and mastering for our track, "The Cult of Mars." And for those interested, this cut is a new version you haven't heard before!

::HARE WITH EVERYONE::LAY LOUD OR NOT AT ALL::UPPORT REAL ELECTRO:::

http://anti-social-network.bandcamp.com/
Hammer Bro
http://soundcloud.com/cosmosuave
MDSPS-1UW+ MKII Doepfer DARKENERGY Darktime MKS-30 Mbase01 A&H Zed14 Ensoniq DP/4 RNC 1773
dubathonic wrote:
Nein wrote:
This Delta Funktionen set

Two hours into this now. Effing brilliant, thanks for the share

Listening to this... Is it a Live Pa set I can hearz monomachine thruout I thinks...
Go to top Post Reply