As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Re:OT feature requests (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:OT feature requests
Chain Chomp
Re:OT feature requests 12 Years, 1 Month ago
Good idea. I'll have a look.
  The topic has been locked.
Cappy
jonah wrote:
Does anyone else really want audio input volume based record trigs and envelope followers?
Yes.

I would like an option in the personalize menu to set track mutes to be either pre or post-effects. Using the amp page's volume parameter doesn't work if you're setting p-locks. I would like this not only so delays and reverbs could trail off when muting a track, but also so my track isn't already drenched in delay before I unmute it (since the track's audio is feeding the effects, muted or not).
Goomba
I would like an option in the personalize menu to set track mutes to be either pre or post-effects. Using the amp page's volume parameter doesn't work if you're setting p-locks. I would like this not only so delays and reverbs could trail off when muting a track, but also so my track isn't already drenched in delay before I unmute it (since the track's audio is feeding the effects, muted or not).

I second this motion!
Cappy
ntothe wrote:
N_Rain wrote:
After programming a parameter lock(s) to a trig, while still holding the trig that was programmed, any additional trigs pressed would inherit the same parameter lock(s). This would seriously speed up batch editing parameter locks. A function to copy the new parameter lock(s) to all trigs at once would be great too.
+1 !

Seriously here some sort of plock hold Is key. I know scenes make this possible but not convenient or in a flexible enough way.
Goomba
Learn marketing secrets that PULL clients to you, so you don’t have to PUSH with sales. Discover the solutions to getting more higher-paying clients, now. Sign up for Marketing for Wellness professionalsand let Angela help you market yourself so you can devote yourself to making more people healthier.http://www.marketingwell.com
Cappy
Pourquoi restez-vous là à regarder le ciel ?
audio input volume based record trigs and envelope followers?
+1
Laughing Animal wrote:
jonah wrote:
Does anyone else really want audio input volume based record trigs and envelope followers?
Yes.

Yes, and yes.
Been wishing for this, as well as ability to have the track mutes only mute the notes on the track, not the audio coming from it, so the triggered samples play through to the end and don't cut off.
King Koopa
Swap tracks function inside a pattern.. inclusive triggers, machines etc
Chain Chomp
Daim wrote:
Swap tracks function inside a pattern.. inclusive triggers, machines etc

Don't forget scene assignments!
I'd like "clear track" to be specific to what mode I'm in. I want to be able to clear all trigs on a selected audio track without clearing my record trigs.
Go to top Post Reply