As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Re:OT feature requests (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:OT feature requests
Boo
Re:OT feature requests 12 Years, 1 Month ago
N_Rain wrote:
After programming a parameter lock(s) to a trig, while still holding the trig that was programmed, any additional trigs pressed would inherit the same parameter lock(s). This would seriously speed up batch editing parameter locks. A function to copy the new parameter lock(s) to all trigs at once would be great too.
+1 !
  The topic has been locked.
N_Rain wrote:
After programming a parameter lock(s) to a trig, while still holding the trig that was programmed, any additional trigs pressed would inherit the same parameter lock(s). This would seriously speed up batch editing parameter locks. A function to copy the new parameter lock(s) to all trigs at once would be great too.

I was just thinking the same thing this morning. I've had the OT for only a few days now, and this is consistently the biggest thing missing from my workflow along with being able to tweak the same parameter on multiple tracks simultaneously. Big +1 here.
Goomba
earsmack wrote:
LFO able to oscillate at 128x and 256x (maybe higher if possible) to help facilitate using it to provide "FM" capabilities. I think this could make it super powerful and potentially like a 32 operator FM synthesizer where each track could have a carrier (the sample) and 3 modulators (the LFOs) - that could be insane!

yes!
Goomba
N_Rain wrote:

yes again.
Chain Chomp
oops wrong thread
Goomba
another one for the list:

Routing of LFO to track micro timing such that only trigs that have micro timing activated are affected.
Chain Chomp
Does anyone else really want audio input volume based record trigs and envelope followers?
Kong
mr. applehead
simple one, for midi tracks

i would like the FUNC + CLEAR to clear the TRACK instead of the PATTERN - when in real time record mode

this means i would not have to take it out of realtime record mode in order to clear the midi track in order to play another phrase into the ot.

as it is, when doing multiple takes it gets very tedious

(sent request)
Chain Chomp
Re:OT feature requests 12 Years ago
A way to save slot sample maps. So that when I load in 128 sounds for one project I can just save a master meta file to the audio pool and load the same 128 sounds with slice points and bpm data into another project.
Admin
OT, MD-UW Mk2, SFX-60 Mk2, SFX-6
scottkellogg.com
Re:OT feature requests 12 Years ago
I wonder if there's a file in the hierarchy that can be copied to accomplish this.
Go to top Post Reply