As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Lounge Join me in the pub! (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Join me in the pub!
Chain Chomp
Re:Join me in the pub! 13 Years, 1 Month ago
Yeah. I like the adrenaline i get when doing downhill biking. But after i got a girlfriend, i havend been that active. Been used to have all this "free" time, and suddenly i couldnt just do what i wanted all the time. hehe. Or spend my money on what i want to.

Ahh, Nils loured me into buying my first eurorack modules btw! Ive been telling my gf how smart it is to buy a modular synth. Since i can just buy one module at a time, so im not gonna spend that much money. hehe. (I think im fooling myself more than i fool her.)
  The topic has been locked.
Game & Watch
Hehe, you joined up at muffs yet? If not, don't
Hammer Bro
tIB wrote:
Im avoiding the arranger: song moded myself out a while back... not ready to go back there just yet..

Same here, somehow it totally screwed up what I was working on, all I did was go into the arranger, exit and everything sounded different!
Game & Watch
I'm avoiding changing sets at the moment for similar reasons, I just normally use 1 or 2 patterns and save the project.
Chain Chomp
I try to stay away from the eurorack part of Muffs. hehe. Im just getting a small 3u system. Basic 1 osc 1 filter, and something to make that interresting.
Game & Watch
Wise move, but then we all say that at the start

Seriously though, lots of fun to be had getting down to the nuts and bolts of synthesis, and even a single row provides lots of capability.
Game & Watch
You got any particular modules in mind yet?
Hammer Bro
Thomas wrote:
Im just getting a small 3u system.

Famous last words!
Chain Chomp
Yeah. I have most of the modules planned. What i got is the Doepfer A-137 wave multi, a-160/161. Going for tiptop z3000 osc, and z2040 filter. And a Maths. Intellijel mutagen mixer, uscale. Not shure about what vca´s yet.
Game & Watch
Some good choices in that lot! The A137 is a real sleeper, loves to be CV'ed to all hell in every hole (ooer )

The intellijel VCA looks pretty good, its based on THAT vca chips which are excellent.
Go to top Post Reply