As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Lounge Join me in the pub! (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Join me in the pub!
King Koopa
Re:Join me in the pub! 13 Years, 1 Month ago
My wife and I are thinking about having kids, but we have certain goals to achieve first. 1.Buy a house (we're in the process of that right now and have just had an offer accepted). 2: start my wife's business, but before we do that we need a house. Seems like kids are right around the corner.

Tonight, slummin' it and drinking some UV vodka with crystal light before seeing my friends who are putting on the DJ Dan show. I hate this time of the month when it's crunch time at work and will be forced to stay out until 3am.
  The topic has been locked.
Admin
jon mr wrote:
My wife and I are thinking about having kids, but we have certain goals to achieve first. 1.Buy a house (we're in the process of that right now and have just had an offer accepted). 2: start my wife's business, but before we do that we need a house. Seems like kids are right around the corner.

Tonight, slummin' it and drinking some UV vodka with crystal light before seeing my friends who are putting on the DJ Dan show. I hate this time of the month when it's crunch time at work and will be forced to stay out until 3am.

you're a good friend. i'm useless at work if i stay up past 12:30. . . even on the weekends. getting home on Friday night, going into the studio and staying in there until 2-4 was my favorite past time. now i can't make it to 1 sometimes.

congrats on having the offer accepted. "buying" my condo was the greatest thing i have ever done. love having my own place!!
Game & Watch
papertiger wrote:
YO WADDAP, DAWG?!?!

i can't believe I just typed that. sober.

"YO WADDAP, DAWG?!?!" that should do the trick
Game & Watch
Congrats dude!
Chain Chomp
cold-date 10,191
Im a dad finally... my son is 8 months old and he rox. We are listening to Daren's link of Renegade Soundwave and he is alternately hitting me with my phone and trying to eat it and screeching happily.

life is perfect right now.
Game & Watch

Remember those days myself, my little dude is 10 but seems like only yesterday when he was born, great stuff and congrats dude!
King Koopa
papertiger wrote:
you're a good friend. i'm useless at work if i stay up past 12:30. . . even on the weekends. getting home on Friday night, going into the studio and staying in there until 2-4 was my favorite past time. now i can't make it to 1 sometimes.

congrats on having the offer accepted. "buying" my condo was the greatest thing i have ever done. love having my own place!!

It's the least I can do for my friends that stay out all night to see me. I'll be useless tomorrow, but at least I have a 3 day weekend.

I can't wait to have my own place. I've had my own apartments for over a decade, but it's going to be great to be able to do some demolition and construction without getting into trouble from the landlord. I have so many plans for the upstairs and how I'm going to set up my studio.
Chain Chomp
cold-date 10,191
darenager wrote:

Remember those days myself, my little dude is 10 but seems like only yesterday when he was born, great stuff and congrats dude!

its the best. And thanks!
Yoshi
whooooooosh

lamonddesign

lamonddesign@gmail.com
papertiger wrote:
Sadly will have to do some work this evening...but jack and ginger might make it a bit easier.

Gold baby are the sample packs that I value most. I have the vinyl drum machines and vinyl 808 collections, really awesome!

dear Ms P, my fav female ammmuuuuurican, please,please pleeeeeeeaaaaaassssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee dont tell me you ruin the worlds greatest drink with gingerbeer (i have my fingers crossed)
Admin
tIB was here
Got in the pub early for a spot of binge drinking... I cant help it Im from long eaton.

Missed the pub talk due to my need for sleep: 8 hours, always. Anyways, I suspect some are out at real pubs but Im going to rewire the studio with a few bottles of ale: started on the jaipur IPA, now on the kelham pale rider. Things are going to get real wild: patchbays and hops. LIving in the coutryside has been good: Im too far away from anywhere to be distracted by clothes, fun, beer and so all of my disposable income has gone into the studio, my time into the boxs. Good times. Will change soon as moving back to a town: exchanged contracts on the house we are buying yesterday, hurrah!
Go to top Post Reply