As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Lounge Join me in the pub! (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Join me in the pub!
Yoshi
Re:Join me in the pub! 13 Years, 1 Month ago
darenager wrote:
jdn wrote:
hi folks,
anyone still around? it's just about the end of happy hour in cali...

this one was my favorite track i ever played out when i was djing house & breaks:
UV Catastrophe - The Trip (Trip Harder)

thanks for the links to the other songs earlier on ... that black dog remix of la soleil et la mer and the b12 stuff was all fantastic!

cheers,
-j

Cool track, brutal beats!

Right gents it's 2am here so I'm off to get some shuteye

I'll leave you with this classic from 1989

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNN8agriZBQ

Laters dudes

Best bassline........mental

Slough Centre in 89, Sunrise in White Waltham and Princes Risborough, some couriers warehouse in Ashford Kent broken into by MFI - takes me back, way back.....

Still have this knocking about somewhere - scratched to fuck though probably.

Matthew
  The topic has been locked.
Game & Watch
Nice to see all the love for the detroit stuff, quality music all over the shop. Was pretty late on the bandwagon I guess but techno was the music I was searching for all along. Loved me jungle and drum n bass at one point though, still like bits n bobs. Gotta credit FSOL for switching me onto the electronic stuff, certainly found the music long before I found the rugs.
Yoshi
@0n0n3
MNM
OT
X0xb0x
Monotribe
ipassenger wrote:
Gotta credit FSOL for switching me onto the electronic stuff

indeed
Admin
InnerPortalStudio.com - Specializing in mastering and mixdowns of electronic music.
I was playing live at that party, crazy weekend, so hot. I think my favorite party was the Even Further that DropBass held at the same location as that Rave'Em party. Huge area.
King Koopa
Tarekith wrote:
I was playing live at that party, crazy weekend, so hot. I think my favorite party was the Even Further that DropBass held at the same location as that Rave'Em party. Huge area.
black river falls, Wisconsin? I heard that the owners were pissed after the last party.

I'll never forget Superstars of Love with tinky-winky and big bird on stage at rave'em. That still ranks as one of the most entertaining shows I've ever seen. Video work all around from that whole weekend is what got me into including video into my sets (or at least failing at it for the next five years). Video's much better now that I've dedicated more to hardware live and have a laptop synced to run video.
Yoshi
whooooooosh

lamonddesign

lamonddesign@gmail.com
nobody havin a pint tonight then?
Goomba
Sipping on a premium lager at a heavily discounted price listening to the new stuff from Siriusmo and Burial
Yoshi
whooooooosh

lamonddesign

lamonddesign@gmail.com
dude im in old man mode and im havin a pint of real beer tonight with me pork scratchins, where you based then bro
Goomba
Im big into my real ales too. I feel I wasted my youth drinking lager when I could have been sipping on foaming nut brown ale. Im in Dublin. What hood you reppin
Yoshi
whooooooosh

lamonddesign

lamonddesign@gmail.com
dude im a jock livin in peterborough uk, went to dublin for mates stag do and drunk real guinness,lots and lots of real guiness yum yum yum
Go to top Post Reply