As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear OT feature requests (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: OT feature requests
King Koopa
Octatrack
Nord Micro Modular
Shruthi-1
TX81Z
MPC1000
Re:OT feature requests 11 Years ago
Wow, great idea, Donau!
  The topic has been locked.
Goomba
I find it needlessly complicated and wouldn't use it. You say "without reading" , but it would need me to find the parameter at another page, and know by heart what's where, or umm... read the knob descriptions.

But hey, if two of you apparently like it, it wouldn't mind,
JES wrote:
Just a quick note to say you CAN link comb filter parameters to scenes, which means it can be played with the crossfader, which turns out to be incredibly fun.

Agreed, this is a badass technique.
Boo
Re:OT feature requests 10 Years, 12 Months ago
electri_fire wrote:
I find it needlessly complicated and wouldn't use it. You say "without reading" , but it would need me to find the parameter at another page, and know by heart what's where, or umm... read the knob descriptions.

But hey, if two of you apparently like it, it wouldn't mind,

Trust me, it won't take long before you've remembered what's where, it'll become second nature. And this option wouldn't exclude the already existing way of assigning LFO's, so if you much rather scroll in the menu trying to find the right parameter it'll be there as well.
I just wanted to see a quicker - and in my view - more intuitive way of assigning LFO's.
Chain Chomp
Quantitised playing of sample slots is not retained during live record mode. Samples that you want them to be quantised when they are triggered, they should always remain quantitised.
Chain Chomp
Make Function + cue user definable. Or allow me to disable it. I've lost more work this way... I'd love it if it saved. Or how about function + cue + arrow copies the part to the part im whatever direction you point and reloads the current part.

It would make parts much quicker to use as templates.

Reloading is great for dramatic effect, but is anyone using it enough that going to the part menu is too slow?

And:
Multi trig copy/paste like on the a4.
King Koopa
Re:OT feature requests 10 Years, 11 Months ago
thought about this one in the "OT launchpad" thread...

chain machine -- utilizes a buffer to record and playback sample chains on the fly. hitting record appends to what's already in the buffer instead of overwriting it. a slice point is automatically made for each new sample. playback page with relevant parameters, like pickups do for looping: recording length, playback slice #, etc.

quickly and fluidly generate chains with variable numbers of slices that can be different lengths, without having to use a computer or manually set slice points.

tho I'd settle for just being able to append to a buffer and using the usual slice grid method...
Cappy
electri_fire wrote:
Feature request:

Add Envelope follower at the LFO wave select in the LFO setup page.

( like: EF1-EF8 selecting the volume envelop of your desired track)

As I suppose the compressor already uses this functionallity, so I hope it can be implemented, and would make me soooo happy.

I promise I won't complain about the glitches at sudden transients . Maybe we'd need to have an adjustable sensitivity option.

an assignable envelope follower would be amazing (assignable to 5 parameters, pos+neg).

amazinggggg
King Koopa
Octatrack
Nord Micro Modular
Shruthi-1
TX81Z
MPC1000
rhizome wrote:
thought about this one in the "OT launchpad" thread...

chain machine -- utilizes a buffer to record and playback sample chains on the fly. hitting record appends to what's already in the buffer instead of overwriting it. a slice point is automatically made for each new sample. playback page with relevant parameters, like pickups do for looping: recording length, playback slice #, etc.

quickly and fluidly generate chains with variable numbers of slices that can be different lengths, without having to use a computer or manually set slice points.

tho I'd settle for just being able to append to a buffer and using the usual slice grid method...

This would be awesome, especially if you could record to a specific arbitrary slice other than the last/end slice.
Goomba
Not sure if this has been asked yet...

In SLICE MODE - Multi press to set loop point alá brian crabtree´s incredible monome MLR style.

Would love to see that feature.
Go to top Post Reply