As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear STATUS - The Octa has landed! (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: STATUS - The Octa has landed!
Chain Chomp
Re:STATUS - The Octa has landed! 13 Years, 2 Months ago
man, no sense of humor here!

i already listed the reason's what's turning me off about the OT. i didn't feel the need to repeat them again in that last response. i honestly don't know where you're coming from. it was all gravy until i said something about why discussing the lacking functions of the OT was a good thing. look back. i even put two smiley faces, trying to be extra sensitive to all the hippies!

The topic has been locked.
Chain Chomp
oh maybe you're referring to the fact that i already said that it wasn't for me, yet i'm still hanging around? fair enough. but i'm only here still because i'm still weighing my options and i'm not convinced that i can't make the OT work for me. plus i had the day off and there was nothing better to do. besides, just because i said that i don't want a piece of gear one minute, doesn't mean my mind can't change the next. i think we all know that!
Admin
Lord. I'm sure it's a misunderstanding brother. I think the sheer number of posts just got overwhelming for a second. No prob. Carry on. On topic that is.
Chain Chomp
kirlian wrote:
Lord. I'm sure it's a misunderstanding brother. I think the sheer number of posts just got overwhelming for a second. No prob. Carry on. On topic that is.

Absolutely no worries here brother!
Chain Chomp
MDUW/MD/MONO
SURROGATES on DVD now!
a quickie...

how simple is it to turn off/on the timestretching and can you p-lock that? it's great that you can automate the timetretching to get interesting effects, but i like the old school repitching sample mode of the mduw in certain situations.
Game & Watch
22tape wrote:

Maybe you're just not very funny.
Chain Chomp
ThinkTanx wrote:
22tape wrote:

Maybe you're just not very funny.

Now that's what I'm talkin bout!
Game & Watch
22tape wrote:
jeebus. this place is like a hippie elektron commune. and the octatrak is the tree of knowledge. and no one should question the meaning of its existance. i guess it will all be groovy in the end man

things really changed here...when I came here about 3 years ago Actuel stopped talking to me because I said I don´t like the face of the "radio" icon (I still hate it)...now people is comming from outer space with all kind of critisisms to us, elektron hippies...oh well...
Game & Watch
anselmi wrote:
22tape wrote:
jeebus. this place is like a hippie elektron commune. and the octatrak is the tree of knowledge. and no one should question the meaning of its existance. i guess it will all be groovy in the end man

things really changed here...when I came here about 3 years ago Actuel stopped talking to me because I said I don´t like the face of the "radio" icon (I still hate it)...now people is comming from outer space with all kind of critisisms to us, elektron hippies...oh well...

King Koopa
All your base are belong to us!
orwell wrote:
I'm confused here poly or mono for each track?
Really if it is not poly then it is not for me.

As I understand it they are monophonic stereo tracks.

Unless, that is, Elektron create some sort of pseudo polyphony that interpolate samples in a future update. Who knows what the future holds...
Go to top Post Reply