As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Re:Just re-entered the Elektron world (with an Analog Four)! (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:Just re-entered the Elektron world (with an Analog Four)!
Just re-entered the Elektron world (with an Analog Four)! 10 Years, 7 Months ago
So, after a year of hiatus (if you discount the Nintendo) from making music, I just ordered an Analog Four, which should arrive in the next few days.

Soon to follow: Tanzbär and Octatrack.

I'm back baby!
  The topic has been locked.
Game & Watch
Re:Just re-entered the Elektron world (with an Analog Four)! 10 Years, 7 Months ago
Grats man!
Chain Chomp
Re:Just re-entered the Elektron world (with an Analog Four)! 10 Years, 7 Months ago
Nice one.

Would love it if you can give us some reports on the Tanzbär.

Cheers
King Koopa
MD SPS-1UW+
Analog FOUR
Renoise 2.8

http://soundcloud.com/doktor-fibonacci
+1 on the Tanzbar I haven't read a thorough review yet.
Congrats on your purchase. I'm sure you'll enjoy the possibilities with it
Cheers,
M.
King Koopa
http://steamboatcoat.com/
http://soundcloud.com/steamboat-ian
monomachine mkii
tetra
sp606
biscuit
plugins
Barfunkel wrote:
So, after a year of hiatus (if you discount the Nintendo) from making music, I just ordered an Analog Four, which should arrive in the next few days.

Soon to follow: Tanzbär and Octatrack.

I'm back baby!

That's awesome news! I've always enjoyed reading your praise of the monomachine as it's brought me so much joy.

Just curious, but why did you sell off all of your studio?
zfigz wrote:

Just curious, but why did you sell off all of your studio?

Two reasons:

-Musical burnout, I simply needed a long break

- I felt my setup didn't have a workflow I wanted, it just felt like (and was) a bunch of random gear with no synergy. I was basically just using the Monomachine 90% of the time, the rest was just dead weight.

My next setup has been planned for a year, it really should be a perfect setup for me, both sound-wise and workflow-wise.
Game & Watch
^ Good luck with the new setup! I must admit I find getting the right setup a real pain, aside from instrument choices, all the other things like layout, ergonomics, compatibility, midi, workflow, and having just the right amount of limitations, then of course cable clutter, power and mains sockets, ground loops, the list goes on

Think you will enjoy the A4 for sure, and do let us know how you get on with the dancing bear!
5id
Boo
MD UW+ OT
xoneDB4
Barfunkel wrote:
I'm back baby!

Good news man, loved your Monotechno and Monodub series of tunes.
Go to top Post Reply