As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Re:OT track 1 led flicks when starting up (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:OT track 1 led flicks when starting up
Goomba
OT track 1 led flicks when starting up 10 Years, 7 Months ago
Hi guys,

i'm having an issue with my OT. Everytime i shut down my OT and start it up the day after T1's led is flicking... i only can hear sound from T1 and not of any other tracks..
It only stops when i create an new project.

Can someone help me witht his? I'm about to kill this OT for having all those little ass problems.
  The topic has been locked.
Admin
InnerPortalStudio.com - Specializing in mastering and mixdowns of electronic music.
Re:OT track 1 led flicks when starting up 10 Years, 7 Months ago
You have track one cue'd if the light is flashing. Press CUE+ that track button to un-cue it.
Boo
OT for having all those little ass problems.
well, this particular 'little ass problem' is a lifesaver if you're DJing with the OT
Goomba
ntothe wrote:
OT for having all those little ass problems.
well, this particular 'little ass problem' is a lifesaver if you're DJing with the OT

hehe not using it for DJ'ing but i might do that in the future and see the problem as an gift from god
Goomba
I did what you say and the led stops but i still can get no sound from other tracks. Only track 1 gives me sound.. the others not..
Even when i mute everything (incl track 1) it keeps giving me only the sound of track 1... -_- it happens every time..

greets

Tarekith wrote:
You have track one cue'd if the light is flashing. Press CUE+ that track button to un-cue it.
Killer Beez
3 brown dogs barking at each other....
Id gues you have some kind of default template that has these settings IE track 1 cued and cue going to master. Does Sound like user error rather than anything els to me. I've not got an octa at the minute so am a bit rusty tho.

Leon.
Goomba
PlayRecords wrote:
Id gues you have some kind of default template that has these settings IE track 1 cued and cue going to master. Does Sound like user error rather than anything els to me. I've not got an octa at the minute so am a bit rusty tho.

Leon.

I have an update on the problem.

This is what happens:

i reset my OT, started a completly new projec and just listened with my headphone to it.
But then i switched my soundcard on, opened ableton and the problem starts again..
T1 leds is ''flicking'' again and all the other tracks don't give sound...
Go to top Post Reply