As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Re:MD UW MKII / Reinitialising FX Master (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:MD UW MKII / Reinitialising FX Master
Goomba
MD UW MKII / Reinitialising FX Master 10 Years, 7 Months ago
Hello all !

After some research, I wonder how to reset the FX Master saved on a kit?

Thank!
  The topic has been locked.
Game & Watch
MD UW+, OT, MnM UW+
dubathonic releases
fb
Re:MD UW MKII / Reinitialising FX Master 10 Years, 7 Months ago
Do you mean resetting them to their saved state after some tweaking? You can do this by pressing Func + Classic, which resets not only the master FX, but all the kit parameters. Very useful live trick.

Or do you mean returning them to the original default settings, i.e. the settings for a new kit? There's no quick way to do this that I know of.
Goomba
Yes returning them to the original default settings (only for master fx) after a lot than tweak not great...
Game & Watch
MD UW+, OT, MnM UW+
dubathonic releases
fb
About the only way I can think of to change the master effects settings, without also restoring the other tweaks to the kit, would be to use plocks on control machines.

For example, if you plan to tweak the reverb machine heavily: In your kit, include a CTR-GB machine on a track and make sure you mute that track. Place a trig on the track and plock all the reverb's parameters at their default settings.

Tweak your pattern, then whenever you want to restore the reverb to default, unmute the CTR-GB track. The reverb should revert to its plocked settings.

You can do the same thing with the other master effects, but you'll need a track for each of them you plan to tweak, potentially four in total.
Goomba
For example, if you plan to tweak the reverb machine heavily: In your kit, include a CTR-GB machine on a track and make sure you mute that track. Place a trig on the track and plock all the reverb's parameters at their default settings.

Hey thank!
im Stupid...
"Appendix A: MACHINE REFERENCE" in the manual.
Ok, not long time as I have the Machinedrum, but I should look in the manual, again...
thank you to enlighten me !
Go to top Post Reply