As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Sandbox Re:MD template for Novation Remote SL mkII (Based on EmTeX) (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:MD template for Novation Remote SL mkII (Based on EmTeX)
Chain Chomp
MD template for Novation Remote SL mkII (Based on EmTeX) 11 Years, 3 Months ago
Hi guys,

I've extended EmTeX's template with mutes. There are 16 buttons under the drumpads of the remote zero SL mkII, I've assigned them to the 16 track mutes on the MD. Very handy in live situations where you don't have time to switch to the mute screen while turning knobs.

The original EmTeX template already had control for the reverb and delay params, they are still there of course.

A few notes:
- Miutes work though midi. You'll have to set your MD to base channel 1-4 for this to work
- I had to switch midi echo off on the Zero SL. Otherwise, the triggers send notes to the zero, and the zero sends them back to the md.
To do this: On the SL press "global" -> "Routing" -> "MIDITo" -> "Off"
- When the encoders on the zero behave strange, set them to DataType = Roland, and save the template.

Have fun!
File Attachment:
File Name: SB_SIX___Elektron_Machinedrum_Fx_mutes.zip
File Size: 759
  The topic has been locked.
King Koopa
Re:MD template for Novation Remote SL mkII (Based on EmTeX) 11 Years, 2 Months ago
hey that sounds great. i have to try this asap. thanks for the work on it.
now i can use my midi command to control the fx and the remote sl for the mutes. great
  The topic has been locked.
Go to top Post Reply