As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Sandbox Re:Monomachine arpeggiator - why can't i figure this out? (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:Monomachine arpeggiator - why can't i figure this out?
Game & Watch
Re:Monomachine arpeggiator - why can't i figure this out? 12 Years, 2 Months ago
Not at home so could be the opposite indeed...but strange problem. Sure you've hit play button ?

edit - you didn't alter the envelope triggering by mistake down in the arp menu ?
  The topic has been locked.
Killer Beez
3 brown dogs barking at each other....
Re:Monomachine arpeggiator - why can't i figure this out? 12 Years, 2 Months ago
On the Octa if your envelope isn't open enough the arp doesn't trigger. Not sure if that's the same on the mono.
Goomba
I definitely hit play, yeah.

I'll check the envelopes and note lengths, but like I said, I can successfully program arps using offsets alone, I just can't seem to get them to run on the notes that I've keyed in on the grid-recording (non arp-mode) trig.
Yoshi
Post a video of what you are doing and we maybe able to assist more ....
Hero of Winds
KIKOSHO FASHO
Still having issues, amigo?
Goomba
I think I've got it figured out...it works if I turn on the arpeggiator first, and then exit arp mode and program my chords.

Sound weird?
Go to top Post Reply