As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Site Suggestions Re:Add Link to "Actual Memories" w/ the Other Releases (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:Add Link to "Actual Memories" w/ the Other Releases
Hero of Winds
KIKOSHO FASHO
Add Link to "Actual Memories" w/ the Other Releases 11 Years, 5 Months ago
I have always liked how the community releases have been directly linked on the right side of the page. Super nice & convenient! It'd be nice to see "Actual Memories" up with the rest. I know it's not a huge deal but, on principle, I feel it should be done some time!

Peace
  The topic has been locked.
Hammer Bro
Re:Add Link to "Actual Memories" w/ the Other Releases 11 Years, 5 Months ago
I agree. We should also remove all the links to "machine" which sends people to a machine shop website. I tried to pm TIB about that a while ago, but it seems like the pms are broken here... Anyway, if one of the mods is reading this... Thanks!
Admin
tIB was here
Totally agree on this, and replacing the machine banners would be ideal... there might be a problem with that though- as you know ryan was superadmin here, only he could make the changes to the site. Now I _think_ that when the site went down elektron managed to get that transferred over to them, but Ive no idea whether they have that level of control over the site. It might be worth asking them though, and Im assuming that when we all get ported over to the new site that it will be somewhere there.

Apologies over the machine domain thing too- it went over subscription and we lost it. I did look to get that sorted after a headsup from someone else about the expiration but I wasnt able to. It seems a real shame to have that in limbo, maybe we should put up a bandcamp page or something for free d/load?
Good idea with bandcamp TIB. Not sure how you guys feel about it but it would make sense to have all elektron-users releases in one place there too or at least linked nicely.
Admin
tIB was here
Good idea, Ive messaged whoever it is that has the machine-project bandcamp, hopefully they will get that or see it here.
Hammer Bro
Yeah I'm sure that Elektron won't put that link on the new forum, so we might as well wait...
Game & Watch
Maybe try messaging Glaive - wasn't he the previous super admin?
Hero of Winds
KIKOSHO FASHO
Re:Add Link to "Actual Memories" w/ the Other Releases 11 Years, 4 Months ago
Who ever changed the front page of the site deserves an ice cold IPA! So nice to see the 'Actual Memories' banner there and the OctaTrack preview interview be taken off.

Good day!
Admin
You can send the IPA to:

Elektron Music Machines MAV AB
Sockerbruket 9
414 51 Göteborg
Sweden

I'll look into changing the side bar banners, should be easy enough!
Nice one !
Go to top Post Reply