As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Site Suggestions Re:PM Moderators? (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:PM Moderators?
Killer Beez
PM Moderators? 12 Years, 9 Months ago
I am trying to message any one of the mods but for some reason I get "Your message couldn't be sent" I don't know if this is global or just mods? (don't want to bother anyone with a test message)
"
  The topic has been locked.
Admin
Re:PM Moderators? 12 Years, 9 Months ago
N_Rain wrote:
I am trying to message any one of the mods but for some reason I get "Your message couldn't be sent" I don't know if this is global or just mods? (don't want to bother anyone with a test message)
"

are you trying to message one person at a time? I think that trying to message multiple people at once never works and the message never gets delivered.

if messaing one of us at a time does not work, and your issue is important, email me at 12bitlibrarian AT giggymail DOT com (gmail)
Killer Beez
hmm, nope just messaging one at a time. strange.
Killer Beez
Anyways, I think I just found the info I was looking for in the news heading at the top of the forum, thanks!
Killer Beez
Yes papertiger, that was the info I was looking for.I have emailed elektron about this ..
(I cannot respond to your PM).
Game & Watch
Re:PM Moderators? 12 Years, 6 Months ago
I was just trying to PM Tib to tell him my button monkey thread can be deleted, but the PM gives an error and "tib" does not appear in the address list. I also tried to PM Nils a week or so ago (nothing important) and it failed too. He is also no longer in the list... Just FYI.
Admin
tIB was here
thanks veets, its a known problem and one that will be fixed in the not too distant future I think...
Admin
We set up a (very) temporary solution a few weeks ago, details here:

http://elektron-users.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=28&func=view&catid=14&id=144662
Go to top Post Reply