As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Lounge Re:If you Could Have just one Elektron which would it be? OPEN! (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:If you Could Have just one Elektron which would it be? OPEN!
Boo
Re:If you Could Have just one Elektron which would it be? OPEN! 10 Years, 8 Months ago
have to agree here , the Mono still surprises the hell out of me.
The A4 is fun the Md hard work but the Mono is spot on for me
  The topic has been locked.
Chain Chomp
Everything you own ends up owning you.
Re:If you Could Have just one Elektron which would it be? OPEN! 10 Years, 8 Months ago
Has anyone just said 'the next one'?
Chain Chomp
poonti wrote:
stiiiiiiive wrote:
beachowl wrote:
I loved OT but it kept scowling at me saying mate, you're not that bright. A4 jumped into my arms like Scooby Doo and said I smell like Juan Atkins.
Brilliant

My OT scowls at me the same way: "don't even think of having a pint before you touch me, mate "

here too, I have the biggest LOVE/HATE with the fuggin OT. Some days I wanna smash it
OT

Although the OT has a steep learning curve, it’s well worth it in the end. I’m convinced you can produce full tracks with just the OT and maybe one other synth like a Virus or A4. The keys for me when it comes to the OT are:

Sample chains
Neighbor machines
One shot trigs
Cappy
MDUW+ mk3
King Koopa
Soundcloud
Trinity SH101 Juno6 JX3P cs10 NM1 Z1 K5000s MB33II Ipad3 MicroQ TX81z DX200 WS/AD VZ8m XD5 DP4 Gtrz
the OT... always dreamed of a hardware device that could stream lots of old track wav stems in creative ways. MD comes a close close 2nd... Individual Perc tracks & kid friendly resampling essential to work flow.
Go to top Post Reply