As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Buy - Sell - Trade Re:FS US: Machinedrum MK2UW+ & Analog Four with Bamboo Cheeks (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:FS US: Machinedrum MK2UW+ & Analog Four with Bamboo Cheeks
Cappy
FS US: Eurorack Modules, Cwejman, 4ms, Doepfer 10 Years, 8 Months ago
All modules in great condition. All prices include shipping (US) and assume paypal PERSONAL - we can work out something if you want to standard. I will also accept Postal MOs. Will also do Chase QuickPay.

International shipping is fine as long as we do it right. Just sent my MMF-1 to Singapore without a hitch.

All modules will also come with a random 1HP acrylic blank.

Cwejman - If no one claims these in a day or so, I'm going to pull them off.
ADSR-VC2 Dual Envelope Generator: $575
MMF-6 Multimode Filter: $575

4MS
PEG: $240 shipped
SCM+BO Combo (older version with toggles but newest firmware) on SCM: $225 shipped

Doepfer
A-155 Analog/Trigger Sequencer (with Davies knobs): $295 shipped
A-156 Dual Quantizer: $120 shipped

Bamboo end cheek 12U desktop case: $375 shipped. I might bring the price back! Has three rows of 104HP Black ZRAILS and one row of Vector with sliding nuts, 2x uZeus power modules (one per 6U) each with beefed up external power supplies (Triad Magnetics WDU15-1700 - 1.7a instead of 1a with barrel plug adapters) and extra flying busboards. It does not have a back, top or bottom. It's an end cheek system and looks awesome sitting on a desk when it's filled. Below is a picture when I first started to assemble it and one as a background for a picture with my daughter when she was first born. It can be flat packed and shipped no problem.

The topic has been locked.
Cappy
Re:FS US: Machinedrum MK2UW+ & Analog Four with Bamboo Cheeks 10 Years, 8 Months ago
tha's an OT brah
Cappy
Re:FS US: Machinedrum MK2UW+ & Analog Four with Bamboo Cheeks 10 Years, 8 Months ago
tha's an OT brah
Cappy
thats an ok deal on the "analog four"
Game & Watch
MD UW+, OT, MnM UW+
dubathonic releases
fb
^ qu.one wrote:Setup looks just like this (didn't have a chance to take a pic of mine)

Cappy
yes - that's a customer's setup. i was merely using the pic for the bamboo cheeks example.

bumping for PRICE DROP. $2000 for the whole setup.
Goomba
Re:FS US: Machinedrum MK2UW+ & Analog Four with Bamboo Cheeks 10 Years, 7 Months ago
Do you still have this?
Goomba
Re:FS US: Machinedrum MK2UW+ & Analog Four with Bamboo Cheeks 10 Years, 7 Months ago
Do you still have this?
Cappy
The A4 and the cheeks are sold.
Cappy
bump for all new stuff...
Go to top Post Reply