As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Buy - Sell - Trade Re:Lots for sale/trade Moog,Eventide,Pedals,Drum Machines&more (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re:Lots for sale/trade Moog,Eventide,Pedals,Drum Machines&more
Cappy
Lots for sale/trade Moog,Eventide,Pedals,Drum Machines&more 10 Years, 7 Months ago
I will ship anywhere for extra money. Not looking for trades unless you have a DSI Tempest or Prophet 08 (maybe other Analog Poly), I also have other stuff not up here that is possible for those trades (MP-201, MF-108m). I may add a Boss RC-50 looper, debating that, hit me up if you are interested because that may sway me.

Moog stuffs first

Moog MF-101-You know this jank, The LOWPASS FILTER, CV Funz too! $180 pp gift please, shipped in CONUS
Moog Slim Phatty- Get some big oscillators in your life, Dat Moog OOOMPH. Arpegiattor is dope. Box and everything included. $600 pp gift please, shipped in the CONUS

Eventide Stuffs

PitchFactor box, manual power supply, MINT. $350 pp gift
ModFactor box, manual power supply, MINT. I am including a Digitech FS3X (unopened) to help control the beast. $270 pp gift please, shipped in the CONUS

Other Pedals

Old School TAFM (#20) This bitch is sweet. Prolly the best TAFM on Bass, ever. $140 pp gift please shipped in the CONUS
Danny W. etched/built Rub-a-Dub Reverb- This hurts, Dan puts love, time and his seed into this beauty. A simple reverb that just plain sounds good. $100 pp gift please, shipped in the CONUS.

Drum Machines

Zoom SB-246 includes power supply, this is super easy to program, fun, and the sounds HIT on this little feller. $80 pp gift please, shipped in the CONUS
Boss DR-202 includes power supply, MINTY, then Jungle, DnB and Rock beats on here are fuckin rad. $120 pp gift please, shipped in the CONUS

Odds and Ends

Atari 2600 w/Synth Cartridge and 2 keypad controllers-Awesome, Weird, Unique...Put the Cartridge in the slot, turn on, use the pads to play melodies, beats, arpeggios, etc. Run it through your pedals into OCTATRACK for SUPREME OVERLORD. $140 pp gift please, Shipped in the CONUS
Here is a video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyGkHCV01iI

Yamaha G-50 pitch-to-midi converter-In nice shape, works well, WAY BETTER THAN ANY ROLAND. Made by Axon and branded as Yamaha. I have video examples if you want to see it in action controlling a synth with a bass, which is harder to convert than regular guitar. I don't have a Hex pick-up but that does make it polyphonic.
$175 pp gift please, shipped in CONUS
video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lghhdznPYy4

On some of the sounds the attack is set slow on the synth. But see how low latency is at the start of the video.
  The topic has been locked.
Cappy
Re:Lots for sale/trade Moog,Eventide,Pedals,Drum Machines&more 10 Years, 7 Months ago
updated, pics, etc.
  The topic has been locked.
Go to top Post Reply