As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Your Music Re: Check IT! MnM MD FR Revo, Ion, Live and Lots of Filter! (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Re: Check IT! MnM MD FR Revo, Ion, Live and Lots of Filter!
Cappy
Check IT! MnM MD FR Revo, Ion, Live and Lots of Filter! 18 Years, 8 Months ago
So I did a live set a few weeks ago, and made a great friend at the end of the evening. He wanted to get together and push some waves. ^_^

Here are the results. Mind you it was the first time that we have ever gotten together, and nither of us knew exactly what was comming.

If you listen to it please leave some input.
hockin.org/~itoen/Micah-Reavis.mp3

Thanks
- M
  The topic has been locked.
Yoshi
Re: Check IT! MnM MD FR Revo, Ion, Live and Lots of Filter! 18 Years, 8 Months ago
listening right now: very cool!
Goomba
Re: Check IT! MnM MD FR Revo, Ion, Live and Lots of Filter! 18 Years, 8 Months ago

Finite wrote:
So I did a live set a few weeks ago, and made a great friend at the end of the evening. He wanted to get together and push some waves. ^_^

Here are the results. Mind you it was the first time that we have ever gotten together, and nither of us knew exactly what was comming.

If you listen to it please leave some input.
hockin.org/~itoen/Micah-Reavis.mp3

Thanks
- M

I'm halfway through and it's good! Lots of cool sounds and funky beats.
Yoshi
done listening now. i think it's really cool, love to listen to this while working. giv'me more
Killer Beez
good jam sesh. I listened to most of it this morning - I dig the kid A samples! As soon as it came in I was like "I know that form somewhere" then it hit - are you going to put a project together with this other person?
Goomba
Great! Really, that?s funky shit and as divi said, it?s real fun listening to it while working. 8-)
Admin
OT, MD-UW Mk2, SFX-60 Mk2, SFX-6
scottkellogg.com
Listening at work now -- good stuff!
aom
Cappy
Listening, and likeing.

Is that a Filter Queen in there?
Cappy
Thanks for listening... the site is down at the moment check back later.

I am using the filters on my x:one 92

I cant wait to get it time lined and in key...

-M
Go to top Post Reply